commit time stops

barnyard

KTM rider
We do not have 1 SSI account that objects to being early. UPS is the only one that objects and they could easily fix that with a couple of keystrokes.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Really you can't make a 12:00, 1:00 or 2:00 commit ?? What time do you leave the building. I could see if it was a 10:30 commit but 12:00 I won't say anything about not making the the 1:00 or 2:00 commit times....
He's a loader and was complaining about having to hold those packages til last. Should of clarified in the original post.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yup that's ok because the real supervisors( THE DRIVERS) will always solve the idiot supes stupid decision making and screw-ups like normal like we do everyday. I don't even know why we have supes really cause all they do is screw up everything and sit at the center all day like a bunch of lil girls n play with their puds all day lol.

some1else

Banned
Guys all routes are different. Giving this guy grief about missing commits stops and 400pieces not being a big deal etc when thinking about your own route isnt fair. We have several malls that are stacked with commit stops and air savers where it is a challenge to get everything on time everyday. 400pieces at a mall can be a moose nearly bricked. 400pieces on a residential route might fit in a p700 not the same ballgame.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Very true. I was going out at xmas last year with 225 to 230 stops everyday in a 700 with 325 to 400 pieces everyday. That statement is very true. Every route def is different. They can have that bulk route bs. Especially as you get older. That's an invitation to a back injury as you get closer to retirement. Ive seen 2 guys blow out their backs before retirement and they couldnt couldn't finish the race.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You don't think your mgt team can access these times in your DIAD through ODS-E? We send them in as a courtesy.
I know they can see it all. The micromanaging is asking you all to send it all in everyday instead of doing their jobs.

When you take lunch not you're problem if they don't know when. Back first exceptions. Again not your problem. If they have an issue with it they can take it up with you. Air off on time. That's your and I freaking job. Shouldn't have to send them a message. Only need to inform them if any are late.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I know they can see it all. The micromanaging is asking you all to send it all in everyday instead of doing their jobs.

When you take lunch not you're problem if they don't know when. Back first exceptions. Again not your problem. If they have an issue with it they can take it up with you. Air off on time. That's your and I freaking job. Shouldn't have to send them a message. Only need to inform them if any are late.
When you put in lunch a knife and fork avatar shows up on their screen at the center.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
When I deliver my last NDA I send this ODS--"No late/missed NDA".

Mgt hates surprises, whether it be an accident, concern, missed pieces or late NDA.
I send an ODS message after every delivery-stop complete. Then, I re-ODS the center, "I just sent an ODS." Then, when I'm done with my route, I chauffeur all the mgmt team to their homes, like the good little boy I am.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I send an ODS message after every delivery-stop complete. Then, I re-ODS the center, "I just sent an ODS." Then, when I'm done with my route, I chauffeur all the mgmt team to their homes, like the good little boy I am.

If you have a problem with me I'd rather you just come out and say it rather than whatever it is you are trying to do.