commit times what am I doing

oldngray

nowhere special
Ok for example I had a air saver that went to a residential address but after it was delivered it prompted me asking resin for being late. that's what I was really confused on

On a res saver if you get a signature instead of DR you have to tag it as a residential (option 1) or it will be a commercial and appear late.

SCV good to go sir.

OP, how is it that you've worked for a paramilitary organization for x amount of years, have been a cover driver for 2 years (and by extension have been using a piece of equipment that only displays military time) and you don't understand military time? I'm calling BS.

However, in good faith that something this ludicrous could happen at UPS (can't say I'd be too surprised), I will give you an earnest reply.

First, you NEED to learn military time. I don't care if you can't count past 12, learn to count to 24 and how to subtract by 12. You ready?

RX2IyNV.png

Second, the two basic commit times that you should know are your NDA and Savers.

NDA = 10:30 am
Saver = 15:00 = 3:00

I can't say I've seen a 14:30 (2:30 pm) commit time before.

For your savers, you should hit commit on your diad after you get EDD and look at the ones you have. The business ones have to be delivered by 3:00 pm. If you see a saver for a residential address, you can hit the Res/Com soft key and that will remove the commit time so that you can deliver it later.

Pooter

All I can think of is maybe a SADR account showed up?

For those, practically any time can show up as commit including savers.

OP makes my head hurt.