10:30 Commits now 10:29, another DIAD 6 annoyance.

Pullman Brown

IIRC it was always like that. 10:30 is 10:30:00. 10:30:01 is late. Capisce?

Also, if you're down to the wire, sheet that package early. Just don't Stop-Complete it early.
Nope, especially after this happened.

542thruNthru

Early AM’s on my route have a commit time at 2 pm…….lol. I call them early pm’s.

You probably still deliver them late
Hey leave the poor old man alone. It's hard to read those tiny numbers on his antique pocket watch.
istockphoto-1178237414-612x612.jpg

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
One thing I noticed is I will have noon commits to businesses but if I deliver it after 10:30am it prompts it as late. If I sheet it as private home or even home business it’s not late. If I’m in a crunch for time with a couple commercial noon commits I’ll deliver them after 10:30 and sheet it home business, met customer. They’re not giving me the time allowance to get the stuff off.
you trying to get people fired sheesh!
only time that is OK is if it is a legitimate home business such as a daycare at home or shoe shop attached to home. There is also this super sketchy convenience store that is attached to their house.

iowa boy

If any of you have any old diad 5 belt clips, find them. They are alot better than the new belt clips for the six, trust me...

DOK

IIRC it was always like that. 10:30 is 10:30:00. 10:30:01 is late. Capisce?

Also, if you're down to the wire, sheet that package early. Just don't Stop-Complete it early.
How about when you punch in? If your start time is at 9:00, can you punch in at 9:00:59 and still be on time like the old diad?

DOK

Not here long enough to know but with the 5 I thought you could be backed up at the dock, have the customer open the door, scan some additional ground pieces, gather a signature and stop complete well past 1030 and it would still be on time. So long as the piece was out of the truck and at the established delivery point for the customer to do as they please before 1030.

The 6 on the other hand will mark late so long as the stop complete is 1030 or later.
Really, I thought you could still stop complete after 10:30 as long you scanned the package before 10:30, but I’m not willing to try it to find out lol🤣

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
Really, I thought you could still stop complete after 10:30 as long you scanned the package before 10:30, but I’m not willing to try it to find out lol🤣
I think the problem is that the 6 documents seconds on everything where the 5 did not. Technically, it IS late anyway if the commit is 10:30 and it was scanned at 10:30:01.