Common overlooked time allowance credits

I was told once that there was no time allowance for RecA. It was only a tool to make sure you unload all your air.

they said the allowance came when you use DTload and DTunload.

AKCoverMan

You can only take credit for over 70s for pickups only The DIAD automatically puts them in for deliveries.
The DIAD should give credit for over 70s but checking it you will find more often than not is doesn’t. And frankly ANY irregular would get more time (think a set of 4x4 tires each at 68 lbs. They don’t hand cart very well but you get same allowance as four letters.

The DIAD should give credit for over 70s but checking it you will find more often than not is doesn’t. And frankly ANY irregular would get more time (think a set of 4x4 tires each at 68 lbs. They don’t hand cart very well but you get same allowance as four letters.
I agree You don't always get credit for what you do.
I guess some people was abusing a system and taking extra credit for over 70s that they did not deliver.

AKCoverMan

What does the DT stand for?
Driver transfer. If you meet another driver and take 20 Peices then enter 20 in DT Load, the other driver enters 20 in DT unload. You both get some ridiculously low allowance for each piece. Note you get zero secs allowance for waiting at the meet point. No matter what a driver meet will negatively impact both drivers over allowed. This allows local management to follow the inadequate plan handed to them from on high and then have the drivers as the scapegoats when then plan doesn’t work.

Once you understand that it’s all rigged against you and relax to that fact you will will have less stress in your life. Just smile and say “I don’t know why I’m over allowed can you tell me where I lost the time? I’d love to get home earlier...” when they ask you what happened. 🤣🤣🙄

Oh and enjoy the 9.5 grievance checks!

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Is it a couple of seconds for the 1 pick up? What if you put it in the RecA section? So it looks like this...

total: 1
RecA: 1
8594E562-3D91-476D-AC37-599B82D92BDE.gif

Hotshotz

What is the time allowance 1 schedule pick up? What if you put 1 in the RecA section on accident? So it looks like this...

total: 1
RecA: 1