Common overlooked time allowance credits

Bottom rung

If you are doing an apartment, the above would get a record - drive - release flag.
I pre rec and drive to different buildings in a complex. Never heard a peep. The only thing I've ever heard about record drive release is what's been said here. I deliver about 30 la/res a day. Peak is over double that.

Bottom rung

Dave is correct. I do a double trip everyday with the same PC. Makes a big difference.

Sent using BrownCafe App
It depends what you're double tripping for. If you double trip to load three hundred pieces, then yes it helps. If you double to deliver an early, then no. The whole thing is a scam its just a Ouija board.

By The Book

How do you do a "left at" for a single prerecorded stop?

Double trips give you a huge time allowance.
Prerecord stop after scanning, walk from apt. A to apt. B and hit prerecord, have apt. B sign for it, clarify, enter, del key, stop complete, left at location. Am I tired or are you slipping?

ArcherUTR

I pre rec and drive to different buildings in a complex. Never heard a peep. The only thing I've ever heard about record drive release is what's been said here. I deliver about 30 la/res a day. Peak is over double that.

My point was about not pre-recording if it is the only stop that you have. I think pre-recording or not is perfectly fine, but in today's UPS world...I was trying to say that NOT-prerecording a singular apartment stop would create a flag on a report.