Complete bad load

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I got a new loader about a week ago and today was an absolute nightmare, I have been getting 11-12 hours everyday. Never once complained about my truck and made 3 calls to sup today about it...I have 550+ packages daily (180-230 stops). Today I had to pull out all bulk stops to find an air that was on the 8000 shelf, found 2 others on the 5000...couldn’t find savers, found tons of packages on the wrong shelf...and nothing was close to sequential order....y’all get the idea.. how do I handle this if it doesn’t change?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I got a new loader about a week ago and today was an absolute nightmare, I have been getting 11-12 hours everyday. Never once complained about my truck and made 3 calls to sup today about it...I have 550+ packages daily (180-230 stops). Today I had to pull out all bulk stops to find an air that was on the 8000 shelf, found 2 others on the 5000...couldn’t find savers, found tons of packages on the wrong shelf...and nothing was close to sequential order....y’all get the idea.. how do I handle this if it doesn’t change?
most likely you will have a new loader in a couple days because this one will quit

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!

Stop giving people ideas, to mess up your trucks. Nice one

Stop giving loaders ideas. If this contract is a Yes Vote. It will be worst for all drivers. :yesssmileyf::itwashim3::backingout:

Bob11B

Exactly who's :censored2:ing fault do you think this is?
I’m sure you think it is mine but it isn’t...college is back in session and they built two new apartments on my route that each have over 300 residents...I will just continue to need stops pulled off me until they make another route...two more apartments will open by November. I’m in the city.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Do your best and bring missed stops back, that is the only way to force them to correct problems.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Our center is instructed to verify all air before leaving the property to address issues at that time.

Surprisingly management and supervisors help search sometimes, then they can see load issues and you can really bitch.

We’re understaffed on all aspects of work, I hear some loaders are doing 4 trucks at times.
Understaff? Its moreso the Ops Manager forcing the Ops FT Sups to run a bare bones operation. Making the PT Sups work and making their end of the month bonus look even better. They dont care about grieves cause it takes forever to get resolutions.

Dulce Bombón

I'm Legal Gringo! UPS Latina Heat! Haters ❤ me!
Understaff? Its moreso the Ops Manager forcing the Ops FT Sups to run a bare bones operation. Making the PT Sups work and making their end of the month bonus look even better. They dont care about grieves cause it takes forever to get resolutions.
keep-calm-and-stay-strong-poster-quote-vector-4715466.jpg

Fuzzy Brown

Don’t leave the building until you get your hands on all your air, get your on car involved to show him what you’re dealing with.
Put it back on them.

mark39

Reading these comments on here it's no different then the hub I worked at, guy i was hired in with said he had to load 6 trucks by himself and knows those packages were all screwed up, they didn't even have the trucks at the dock for him to load into, was putting packages on the ground. He's never preloaded before, UPS is one screwed up place to work, I think it tops the worse company so far I have worked at and I've worked at a bunch.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I’m sure you think it is mine but it isn’t...college is back in session and they built two new apartments on my route that each have over 300 residents...I will just continue to need stops pulled off me until they make another route...two more apartments will open by November. I’m in the city.
I was covering a route just like that this past week. Couldn’t get to campus until I got all that bulk apartment crap off. After a couple 12 hour days they pulled some of those apartments off. The route driver should be thanking me come Tuesday.

Ancient Alien

UPS Vacation
It's simple, Bob.

We gotta lil' saying down at the union hall. "Vote Yes, Work Less"

Any questions?

Oceanview

230 stops , you guys are just getting stupid now. I almost want to say you deserve it.

They sent me out with 230 once and at noon I was told to meet a driver and he took over my truck and I went and did misloads the entire day.. then at 17:30 they had me wait for a 19:00 pick up at target told me to take my breaks. I told them no I’d rather sit n wait of have me take 25 stops off a driver to fill he gap.. they told me to just sit there..

Some strange reason drivers don’t like me... Sorry I will not break my self day in and day out.. I’ll go safe and steady