Conservative leader Matt Schlapp is accused of fondling a male campaign staffer in Georgia

Box Ox

"From Manuel’s Tavern to the Hilton Garden Inn there at the Atlanta airport, he literally had his hands on me," the staffer said in a video he recorded early in the morning of Oct. 20, just a couple of hours after the alleged incident. "Matt Schlapp of the CPAC grabbed my junk and pummeled it at length."

"To my shame, I did not say 'no' or 'stop,'" the staffer said in the video, a recollection he repeated in the interview with NBC News. "God knows it was not a wanted advance."

I think we can all figure out what "pummeled it at length" probably means. Maybe the staffer had regrets and hopes God knows that he totally wasn't into it.

newolddude

FmC1xJfaMAA9F6B

I don't care that Matt Schlapp is gay. What I care about is all the horrible things he has done in his life to cover it up from people who pay to attend his conferences and revel in their hatred of gays.

vantexan

FmC1xJfaMAA9F6B

I don't care that Matt Schlapp is gay. What I care about is all the horrible things he has done in his life to cover it up from people who pay to attend his conferences and revel in their hatred of gays.
How do you know he is? Could be nothing but payback by someone with an axe to grind.

vantexan

A defamation lawsuit against the staffer would be eminently desirable in such a case, wouldn't it?
Did this just happen? And if they were alone with no witnesses how do you prove it didn't happen? Defamation cases work when someone publicly states another did a terrible thing then proof comes out that they didn't.