Contest for my 5000th post

klein

Für Meno :)
Congrats Scratchy !

And way to go Rod ! Great contest ! Was a pleasure being part of it.
Something I'll definitly consider in the future, myself :)

rod

Retired 22 years
When I had my wife draw the winning name (she didn't know anything about this contest) all she said was "what the hell you up to now". I like to keep her guessing:happy2:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Well I'll be, I just logged on and saw this. If this lucky streak continues, maybe I will win Megamillions in 42 minutes.

I like AJ's idea. Please donate this prize and give it to help vets. I never served myself, I just had a year of JROTC in High School in 1974. My dad was in the 10th Mt Division and carried a BAR in the Italian Campaign in WW2. He is my hero and I will think of him and my uncles this weekend especially.

rod

Retired 22 years
Well I'll be, I just logged on and saw this. If this lucky streak continues, maybe I will win Megamillions in 42 minutes.

I like AJ's idea. Please donate this prize and give it to help vets. I never served myself, I just had a year of JROTC in High School in 1974. My dad was in the 10th Mt Division and carried a BAR in the Italian Campaign in WW2. He is my hero and I will think of him and my uncles this weekend especially.

Will do----but I imagine seeing that it was donated by "scratch" will even cause more confusion than if it was donated by AJ.:happy2: Thanks again. ----------------------------Everyone.

p.s. If you do win the Megamillions lottery keep me in mind

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
p.s. If you do win the Megamillions lottery keep me in mind

Hah, I will! I may even ban someone of your own choosing. When I hit my 5000th post, maybe I can have a contest and the winner can kick out somebody they don't like.............:wink2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Hah, I will! I may even ban someone of your own choosing. When I hit my 5000th post, maybe I can have a contest and the winner can kick out somebody they don't like.............:wink2:

Why do I get the feeling that your contest would be more popular that mine was.:happy2:

P

pickup

Please do so, I have someone in mind I would like to ban from here.

P

pickup

Rod, thanks for the contest, I am saddened that I did not win but one of the good guys did win. I would have been very upset if that coin had to cross an international border to go to the winner.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
that didn't take long-------I think scratch has opened up a whole new can of worms.

No kidding...........stuff like this happens when I start thinking out loud.......or posting in this case. Sorry Rod, I didn't win the 53 Million, I have to go back to work Monday with the excessive overdispatch and that new to my Center telematics crap.:dissapointed:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Im calling unfair, I didnt get to enter. My lousy dispatch and brainless imbeciles who like to have some crazy kinda dispatch on Friday, and all week kept me out of the club. thats it, Im going postal....