From The Chairman: Covid-19

AB831

I probably make more with a mailbox income than you make on your job. Your college degree didn't do you much good. You once stated you would double your FDX salary. Then you claimed you never said that. If you wont double your salary, your tuition cost will eat up any pay raise.
Thanks for the financial advice. You should seek professional help for your insecurities.

dezguy

I don’t go to a community college, and even if I did, how would that be to my detriment since it would be more than you ever did?
Dude doesn't even have a post secondary education but he's going to criticize where someone gets their education. lol

What an :censored2:!

falcon back

Dude doesn't even have a post secondary education but he's going to criticize where someone gets their education. lol

What an *!
What good did that Community College do him if he does the same job I did without a degree? Anybody can be a courier. It takes a complete maroon to be a courier with a college degree.

AB831

What good did that Community College do him if he does the same job I did without a degree? Anybody can be a courier. It takes a complete maroon to be a courier with a college degree.
...........which is why I'm getting a job in my field two weeks from now. Is reading that difficult for you? Also "maroon" is a color, so I guess that answers that.

AB831

What an *!
He's a really insecure person who tries to lord his tenure at FedEx and pay scale over other people. The only difference is 95% of the workers there are doing it to pay the bills. He's doing it for his identity. It's pathetic.

falcon back

...........which is why I'm getting a job in my field two weeks from now. Is reading that difficult for you? Also "maroon" is a color, so I guess that answers that.
Just goes to show that a fella that cant spell can be a courier. Just like you. College degree and all. Must feel awful to know you spent all that tuition money and all you are is a truck driver.

dezguy

So if someone works at FedEx, they can't go to school to better themselves?? FedEx can't be a stopgap till they're done with school? What kind of backwoods thinking is that??

Sit down and watch your Nascar. The adults are talking.

AB831

Just goes to show that a fella that cant spell can be a courier. Just like you. College degree and all. Must feel awful to know you spent all that tuition money and all you are is a truck driver.
Not at all. I’m not insecure like you. I don’t look for money and tenure at my job to give me validation.

falcon back

So if someone works at FedEx, they can't go to school to better themselves?? FedEx can't be a stopgap till they're done with school? What kind of backwoods thinking is that??

Sit down and watch your Nascar. The adults are talking.
Sure they can, providing they do something. People on here criticize managers, so they cant be going to college to get into management. College boy once bragged he would double his Fdx salary, then denied saying that. Does that mean his new career is a lateral move. College education and cant better midrange courier pay?

He spends so much time on here, he cant be delivering many packages. His SPH must be dragging the station down.

AB831

Sure they can, providing they do something. People on here criticize managers, so they cant be going to college to get into management. College boy once bragged he would double his Fdx salary, then denied saying that. Does that mean his new career is a lateral move. College education and cant better midrange courier pay?

He spends so much time on here, he cant be delivering many packages. His SPH must be dragging the station down.
Dude, why do you care so much? You’re not making me look bad. You’re making yourself look like a jealous, petty, insecure clown. Just give it up and save whatever dignity you have left.

Last edited:

dezguy

Only you would care what someone's SPH is, when it doesn't even affect you.

If posting on BC is indicative of one's SPH, what's that say about your sta?

McFeely

Huge Member
What It takes a complete maroon to be a courier with a college degree.

It takes an absolute imbecile to retire on his wife’s lotto earnings and then come slithering back to FedEx (and this bulletin board). You’re pathetic, and it eats you up because we all know how miserable your life is.