Contract Boogieman

BrownSkid

LeBrown Shames
Anyone with basic reading comprehension skills can understand the language, and the intent of the language as well. I mean, don't they already cut routes like mad on Mondays? Is there any language preventing them from advancing loads on the weekends to have them delivered by 22.4s? If there's a weak point in the contract, the company will ALWAYS take advantage of it. What did I make up? Please, do tell.

I mean seriously, are you :censored2:ting me bub? If you're going to refute what I say, refute it. If you can't, then shut up.

I agree, UPS will exploit this in a heartbeat. UPS is a business they are here to make $$$ and they will take full advantage of 22.4's the way it's written. It's no mystery.

At 25%, I believe this is the beginning of the end for RPCD's. What's to say the following contract they up it to 50% or even 75%? This is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back on RPCD's.

We need to send them back to the table because I'm not accepting this. Have 22.4's be used strictly only weekends?....

LagunaBrown

Defensive? Did you make up the meaning of that word, or did you consult your dictionary?

I provide even more backing evidence to my point, and you still refuse to refute what I say and instead ask irrelevant questions. What my business agent says is irrelevant in reference to the MASTER language. If a business agent can't see how that language can be exploited, they shouldn't be a business agent. Now, if the supplement has language that fixes the master language, that's a different story. But we can't know that, because of the brownout on supplemental language, now can we?

Again, either refute my points or shut up. You're wasting your time otherwise.
Your very wordy and offensive for something very simple. Every supplement and rider is different so you need to inform members to talk to their Business Agent to see if they do or do not have a guarantee on Monday. Like I said we do in our area and some people don't. Your insistent behavior that there is a brownout when you can ask your Business agent is ridiculous.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
So you have not read it yourself..... How are you a credible source? You copy and paste info from a politically motivated site and think its all true? You be a sheep but I will read the contract myself.
I read the master which I’m voting no on. Haven’t read the total supplement which I’ll base that decision after.

do that math Gumby.... show everyone so they can see it with their own eyes...
They wouldn't believe me anyways. Sometimes I'm wrong and make mistakes. But I guarantee you I'm not wrong this time.

Everyone sees 5000 new full-time jobs. How many UPS centes and hubs do we have? How many jobs do you think it will create at each building?

F

Frankie's Friend

I agree, UPS will exploit this in a heartbeat. UPS is a business they are here to make $$$ and they will take full advantage of 22.4's the way it's written. It's no mystery.

At 25%, I believe this is the beginning of the end for RPCD's. What's to say the following contract they up it to 50% or even 75%? This is the proverbial straw that broke the camels back on RPCD's.

We need to send them back to the table because I'm not accepting this. Have 22.4's be used strictly only weekends?....
What does your ba say?

F

Frankie's Friend

They wouldn't believe me anyways. Sometimes I'm wrong and make mistakes. But I guarantee you I'm not wrong this time.

Everyone sees 5000 new full-time jobs. How many UPS centes and hubs do we have? How many jobs do you think it will create at each building?
Depends on the size of the facility and the 25% is greater where drivers jobs are higher in quantity of course.
Facts sheet says 1800 worldwide.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
District manager told our shop stewards this was basically the plan. Layoff forty or so RCPDs on Mondays, then have them work four tens for their guaranteed forty. Open your eyes man, your wrong. This is a fact.
They are already working the math and plans as we speak....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Depends on the size of the facility and the 25% is greater where drivers jobs are higher in quantity of course.
Facts sheet says 1800 worldwide.
Just like surepost was going to be pkgs going to a resident under 5 lbs and smaller than a shoebox...and less than 1% of the volume.... right!!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Now divide those jobs out by building and size. Lol

LagunaBrown

I read the master which I’m voting no on. Haven’t read the total supplement which I’ll base that decision after.
That is all I am saying, read all the language and see. Verify with your Business Agents if your supplements and riders have a daily guarantee (some do and some don't). Then choose what is best for your region.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
No No No. they want to change our hours to four tens. Like in feeders. There is language in place already. No 9.5 money. Four tens is straight time. Wake up!

Just transfer somewhere that has Saturday ground, what’ve you got to lose? Seniority? Lmao.
He’s already transferred more than anyone in the history of ups....