contract complete joke no pension raise till 2020 70.cent raise

jagger john

im 32 year full time driver can not retire cause im 54 no medical coverage till we are 55.taylor gets no pension raise till 2020.he post pension of 4300 another big lie.ups in fla 30 years 3400.00 this is 1980 pension not 2018,70 cent raise really 1n 1992 we got .75. 26 years later he gets us 70 cents he is a complete disgrace to teamsters him and hoffa have to go asap vote noooooooooooooo itlooks like are center manger negotiated this contract on our behalf. vote noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
im 32 year full time driver can not retire cause im 54 no medical coverage till we are 55.taylor gets no pension raise till 2020.he post pension of 4300 another big lie.ups in fla 30 years 3400.00 this is 1980 pension not 2018,70 cent raise really 1n 1992 we got .75. 26 years later he gets us 70 cents he is a complete disgrace to teamsters him and hoffa have to go asap vote noooooooooooooo itlooks like are center manger negotiated this contract on our behalf. vote noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Pensions can't just be raised just because. They have to be well funded.

What percent is your pension funded at?

ski or die

Ski or Die
Pensions can't just be raised just because. They have to be well funded.

What percent is your pension funded at?
Exactly correct. How many locals are in endangered status because of continually raising payouts without the proper funding? How many locals funds over the last 5 years has declined each year? This contract did not properly address funding the pension's to an acceptable level.

Indecisi0n

1.gif

Brownslave688

Exactly correct. How many locals are in endangered status because of continually raising payouts without the proper funding? How many locals funds over the last 5 years has declined each year? This contract did not properly address funding the pension's to an acceptable level.
I'm not sure throwing more money at something that didn't work is a great idea

Brownslave688

She might have the longest face of any human being ever born on this planet...
Said something about someone having a 5head the other day and my wife was like what in the world are you talking about.

She had never heard that saying. I told her she needs to get out more.