Contract leader O'brien

Peak Cardboard

Brother I guarantee a no vote in 623.
You will hear our no vote AGAIN loud and clear. I'll put money on it
Brother I guarantee you are probably not bright enough to vote on this contract (or in general)
Why can't you be more like your fellow brother that said: "I haven't seen anything for 2018 yet but I'm going to be cautious because of XYZ and ABC from last time when I voted no..." at least that brother of ours is willing to READ what the proposals are. Im starting to think that maybe YOU really WANT to go on strike.

Get with reality brother. You have NOTHING to vote on. You haven't proposed anything but a bunch of whining about bikes. You may well get everything you're looking for in this contract and you'd still vote no. How bout we take away your keyboard so you stop crying on here where UPS can see your bloviating. Cause UPS is gonna stick to their guns in philly cause of guys like you.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
KB is doing his job. Letting you talk to anyone at the IBT should be a felony.
I'm interested in his opener. "Um, hi, this is DC. I'm a Jumbo impersonator and was wondering if I can talk to H, H or O. I'm looking for my bike. Have you seen it?"
IMG_2079.JPG

5habits100

just letting you know I'm trying
he's the road block
he does everything but do his job
fact
B is an over paid secretary
fact
B is a better man and a better Teamster than you ever thought about being.

I would have written a lot more about you being a lunatic POS but it would probably get removed.

anHOURover

B is a better man and a better Teamster than you ever thought about being.

I would have written a lot more about you being a lunatic POS but it would probably get removed.
B is a sell out
he's the water boy
gets on the phone and then calls your local to tell on you for calling dc
FACT sell out RAT

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
mods are now totally deleting my posts
signing in with my "other" names now
Okay, do whatever. Just remember, no matter what account you post from you have to play by the same rules that everyone else does. If your post gets reported by another member because it violates our community's rules it may be edited or deleted.

FACT

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.

anHOURover

Okay, do whatever. Just remember, no matter what account you post from you have to play by the same rules that everyone else does. If your post gets reported by another member because it violates our community's rules it may be edited or deleted.

FACT

7 Ways to Get Your Posts Edited or Deleted

1. VIOLATE COPYRIGHTS. Copying and pasting an entire article, story or any other copyrighted materials here is a no-no because that's AGAINST COPYRIGHT LAW! It's okay to post small excerpts and/or your own comments and a link to the original work. If you find copyright laws too restrictive feel free to start a thread in the Current Events forum debating the merits of Copyright laws.

2. THREATEN or HARASS OTHERS. You are free to add members to your ignore list if they annoy you. You are also free to report them if they have offended you. Threatening or harassing others is not allowed, even if you think they deserve it.

3. BE CREEPY. Protect privacy, everyone's privacy. You wouldn't like it if you discovered that someone else had posted your name, your face, or a pic of your Mom here. That's creepy, don't be creepy.

4. THWART LANGUAGE FILTERS. Using spaces between letters, strange characters or misspellings to get around the language filters to post filtered words is annoying. Your vocabulary is bigger than that. Curse words are not okay. We know you know what that means.

5. SPAM. If we wanted Spam we'd buy it in a can.

• Posting promotional content, affiliate links, or selling stuff is spam.
  • Posting links to your own website, blog, or other self promotional stuff in your signature is spam.
6. CALL SOMEONE A "POOP HEAD". You may be correct about the composition of their head, but don't make disparaging remarks or derogatory comments about other members. Debate the issue; not the person. That means no name calling, okay?

7. TROLLING. What is trolling? Making extreme rude, disparaging or inflammatory comments just to get an emotional response. If you see someone "trolling" please use the report link to alert the moderators/troll catchers.
HEY CHERYL I POST THE FACTS ON HERE OK POOP HEAD