Contract leader O'brien

Peak Cardboard

He's a rat
He was watching out the window when I held my rally at the marble palace.
He was afraid to come out and face the members
Fact
Alright Dana (or is it Glenn with two n's ???) Take your bullhorn and go home. Rallies usually mean more than one guy with a bullhorn and vote no shirt and another guy holding the phone.

FACT

Peak Cardboard

But there were flash floods. It must have washed the thousands away.
But not the crazies...

:: video deleted ::

I wouldn't have let him in either...

And he admits he made flyers. That were probably all wrong.

WAIT A MINUTE... THIS HORSE**** is about a deductible? Get with the times guy. It's 2017. Some of your union brothers don't even have Teamcare/TeamsterCare and yet you're crying about a deductible???????

Third edit
Disclaimer: Brother Wide Load didn't tell me where your YouTube channel was... You gave it up yourself when you said marble palace. I came across the ""rally"" video last year sometime when I was searching YouTube for REAL teamster videos (not whiny excuse for Teamster videos)

FACT

Last edited:

anHOURover

But not the crazies...

:: video deleted ::

I wouldn't have let him in either...

And he admits he made flyers. That were probably all wrong.
First of all slug it's fliers
#2 all my information was correct
#3 I was just elected by my peers
#4 I'll put you on YouTube
#5 got back to #1
FACT

Thekid25

Freedom of speech brother you don't like it get out! Maybe you and your ilk can go and try to get teamster net going again! It's ridiculous people like you will vote no on anything put in front of you!

Peak Cardboard

First of all slug it's fliers
#2 all my information was correct
#3 I was just elected by my peers
#4 I'll put you on YouTube
#5 got back to #1
FACT
STOP KILLING TREES FOR YOUR LIES

#1 You're a loon.
#2 To quote Bernie and Phyl: "I doubt it"
#3 What the hell were they smoking?
#4 I'm already on YouTube.
#5 I can't believe you know how to make a flier.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
WAIT A MINUTE... THIS HORSE**** is about a deductible? Get with the times guy. It's 2017. Some of your union brothers don't even have Teamcare/TeamsterCare and yet you're crying about a deductible???????
The deductible is unprecedented and absolutely :bsbullf:.

Get with the times???
The times have been the best for UPS.

This is a door that should have never been opened.

Don't mistake the lack of support for a blowhard as a weakening thought process.

Nobody has forgotten how we got here and the absolute lies that got it sold.

Peak Cardboard

The deductible is unprecedented and absolutely :bsbullf:.

Get with the times???
The times have been the best for UPS.

This is a door that should have never been opened.

Don't mistake the lack of support for a blowhard as a weakening thought process.

Nobody has forgotten how we got here and the absolute lies that got it sold.
As always brother Bubblehead-your posts are thoughtful and open. Always glad to have a civil discourse with a brother who will set the record straight. Would love to hear from you privately (to avoid blowhardedness) how it was sold etc etc.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
As always brother Bubblehead-your posts are thoughtful and open. Always glad to have a civil discourse with a brother who will set the record straight. Would love to hear from you privately (to avoid blowhardedness) how it was sold etc etc.
"Not $90, not $9, not $.09"

It was sold through a series of lies and half truths to those who were listening, in hopes nobody heard, and it worked....barely.

It almost cost H2O their seats.
FACT

In the end, was it necessary or beneficial???.....the jury is still out.

Either way, it was far from on the up and up and I still resent it.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
This is an old membership meeting tactic, whereas the chair hoping to avoid discussing the topic on the floor, suggests that we finish the discussion "upstairs, after the meeting".

This being an open Internet forum, I would think "blowhardedness" would be encouraged?

I purpose we keep it "open and honest" here in this thread and venture to ascertain if I am alone in my memories of the past, or has the majority "moved on"?