Contract leader O'brien

10 Pt

Are you saying that the majority of people didn't vote to pass the CMA?
The NMA passed on the first try. It was the supplements that took a few tries, with some of them being imposed upon the locals by the IBT.

The NMA passed with two whole regions voting on TeamCare who weren't getting TeamCare. We remember.

So maybe we can realize that the NMA might not have ratified if those regions were getting TeamCare.

And it wasn't about the TeamCare swap as much as the lack of credible info communicated in such a short time and Hoffa writing an initial letter telling the POTUS that it was unsustainable.

The problem wasn't just a Vote No issue. It was also a credibility issue, lack of communication, and trust.

anHOURover

The NMA passed on the first try. It was the supplements that took a few tries, with some of them being imposed upon the locals by the IBT.
The master can't be ratified until all supplements were voted yes. So did the master really pass? Without stealing members voting rights?
I POST FACTS
FACT

Last edited:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The NMA passed with two whole regions voting on TeamCare who weren't getting TeamCare. We remember.

So maybe we can realize that the NMA might not have ratified if those regions were getting TeamCare.

And it wasn't about the TeamCare swap as much as the lack of credible info communicated in such a short time and Hoffa writing an initial letter telling the POTUS that it was unsustainable.

The problem wasn't just a Vote No issue. It was also a credibility issue, lack of communication, and trust.
I was just trying to clarify what hour was specifically saying.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

With all of that in mind, it's a bit tough to just forget, join hands and sing Kuymba together like all is well.
To date nothing has changed, so I think I'll remain skeptical until some trust is earned?

anHOURover

We don't want Teamcare .... point blank period. It's been a disaster.
We lost a lot and gained nothing

Harassment is at an all time high
Subcontracting is at an all time high

The healthcare change didn't hurt myself much but i have many part timers who I represent who are suffering.
I am single with no children.
I'm healthy. I don't use it much.

For over 20 years It was just a good feeling knowing you had a company provided blue cross and blue shield card in your pocket that you could use without hesitation

Please don't say times change.
I have very close friends in the ibew and operating engineers union. They still have their excellent healthcare that is superior to Teamcare .
The ibt has turned into a business
They are making millions by taking thousands of $ per employee from ups , and buying lower costing healthcare.

To take a members vote from them is not right. WE will NEVER forget that.
What union does that ?
The IBT don't care about you or me anymore.

THEY ARE IN THE HEALTHCARE BUSINESS
NOW !

A scab has more rights at ups then us.
They stroll onto property, bypass security
Have their Hooker in the jump seat and a dog in the back. Most of theM I question their legal citizenship and criminal record.

I have to be a 100% clean individual to work at phl. We all go through intensive background checks Why doesn't the scab who's stealing our work ?

All issues the the ibt knows about and turns their head.

Morale is at an all time low but brother
Believe me 623 is united and ready to battle
I for one could care less if junior or Fred was in charge. In fact I didn't even vote.

The ibt has proved to us that no matter who's in charge the members have no choice.
If the ibt doesn't like the way a contract vote goes they will just do what they have already done to us.

So in closing
friend* Fred
friend* junior

The members of 623 will be ready again and will be fully educated on the issues.

Last but not least friend* them scabs TDU and DL
Rant over brother