Contract leader O'brien

anHOURover

Brother I love you.
I am healthy. If you aRe trying to hit on me I dont like rooster. I'm clearly stating facts brother. Vote no Philly is active again.

anHOURover

You said you had to make a choice between meds or food in an earlier post. If you are in TeamCare it is $5 per prescription. If maintenance meds are at no cost
im not sure what i said but i will tell you what was meant..
members are having to choose between putting food on the table or their health because of the newly acquired horrors of teamcare

LeadBelly

Banned
Why is your screen name a ups acronym.
You are soooooo friendly with management.
Are you on the wrong side of the forum slug?
I know that this might floor some to here this from me, but how about we try not to insult each other for a while so the company when they read this might think we are just a little more civilized. I know you can play that game. You are smarter that this.

anHOURover

I know that this might floor some to here this from me, but how about we try not to insult each other for a while so the company when they read this might think we are just a little more civilized. I know you can play that game. You are smarter that this.
I agree brother
If I figure out who dl and Paff are on here can I attack them scabs ?

upschuck

We don't want Teamcare .... point blank period. It's been a disaster.
We lost a lot and gained nothing

Harassment is at an all time high
Subcontracting is at an all time high

The healthcare change didn't hurt myself much but i have many part timers who I represent who are suffering.
I am single with no children.
I'm healthy. I don't use it much.

For over 20 years It was just a good feeling knowing you had a company provided blue cross and blue shield card in your pocket that you could use without hesitation

Please don't say times change.
I have very close friends in the ibew and operating engineers union. They still have their excellent healthcare that is superior to Teamcare .
The ibt has turned into a business
They are making millions by taking thousands of $ per employee from ups , and buying lower costing healthcare.

To take a members vote from them is not right. WE will NEVER forget that.
What union does that ?
The IBT don't care about you or me anymore.

THEY ARE IN THE HEALTHCARE BUSINESS
NOW !

A scab has more rights at ups then us.
They stroll onto property, bypass security
Have their Hooker in the jump seat and a dog in the back. Most of theM I question their legal citizenship and criminal record.

I have to be a 100% clean individual to work at phl. We all go through intensive background checks Why doesn't the scab who's stealing our work ?

All issues the the ibt knows about and turns their head.

Morale is at an all time low but brother
Believe me 623 is united and ready to battle
I for one could care less if junior or Fred was in charge. In fact I didn't even vote.

The ibt has proved to us that no matter who's in charge the members have no choice.
If the ibt doesn't like the way a contract vote goes they will just do what they have already done to us.

So in closing
friend* Fred
friend* junior

The members of 623 will be ready again and will be fully educated on the issues.

Last but not least friend* them scabs TDU and DL
Rant over brother
Hey, my Teamcare got better, so thank you for your sacrifice of taking the bullet for me and my compadres. All for one, one for all. Much obliged.

10 Pt

With all of that in mind, it's a bit tough to just forget, join hands and sing Kuymba together like all is well.
To date nothing has changed, so I think I'll remain skeptical until some trust is earned?
That is on the leadership to prove this time. If we're trying to be civil that's at least a good starting point. We can't get past the past until it changes in the present. (Sounds like a Hillary speech sorry).
Reasoned debate is productive but the variables are different even in locals across the state you live in so it's hard to agree on everything.
The feds and the courts will settle the bigger issues of alleged corruption, etc.
We need to find common ground for the upcoming CBA proposals or confusion will dilute our goals. Just my opinion.

BTW:
Sometimes it's just good to lay down the sword and tell your estranged brother that you appreciate their courage even when you don't agree with everything they fight for or against. It creates tolerance and moves people together at least in respect.