Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
No more working past midnight. Punched out at 12:20AM today or tonight.

DFJzcHjVwAA_8-N.jpg
What's your start time?

Appvol

What's your start time?
It was 10:20am. Was running a satellite route. It was such a cluster bleep yesterday at work. Trailer didn't get to the satellite until 11 overflow on 3 trucks. Finished loaded truck at 12:35pm. Didn't put 1st stop off till 12:45 PM.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It was 10:20am. Was running a satellite route. It was such a cluster bleep yesterday at work. Trailer didn't get to the satellite until 11 overflow on 3 trucks. Finished loaded truck at 12:35pm. Didn't put 1st stop off till 12:45 PM.
You made your DOT hours by 2 minutes. There could have been another option.

anHOURover

Was there a contract proposal in that statement ?

Or, just more of your nonsensical observations....

-Bug-
Just saying good morning to my brother.
Bugger I hate to break it to you but YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS. I CANT WAIT TILL YOU ARE VOTED OUT. YOU ARE WHATS WRONG WOTH THIS UNION

A

Article 3

All surepost violations will be paid at triple time per package.
Turning off the surepost redirect system at Peak will constitute grounds for a work stoppage.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
All surepost violations will be paid at triple time per package.
Turning off the surepost redirect system at Peak will constitute grounds for a work stoppage.
Would like to add within the city proximity surepost stop within 1/4 of a mile gets kicked back to pkg... 1 mile out in the country...this will be one of the top things I will add to my contract suggestion mailing....we get some more of this volume back they can add cars and fill those routes in with overflow from everyone on the 9.5 list...

Mothe73

Hippa already prohibits that. Federal law should mean something.
Safety manager in our hub was going to hospital with injuries. Had sups driving injured. No matter how much you tell new hourlies not to allow such things, they think they should. We had a bleeding head wound siiting in an office doing safety questionnaires.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Safety manager in our hub was going to hospital with injuries. Had sups driving injured. No matter how much you tell new hourlies not to allow such things, they think they should. We had a bleeding head wound siiting in an office doing safety questionnaires.

Where was the rest of him?

Status
Not open for further replies.