Not open for further replies.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What about "turncoat Fred" ??

30mbi28.jpg

We haven't forgotten.... the traitor.

-Bug-
Those were grand days???.....

.....hang with that played out thought process.

~Bbbl~™

Aller au Canada !

I always respect the opinions of a retiree.

I would be willing to wager, your Local did have a proposal meeting.

Come on @Bubblehead....

"Calling a spade a spade", is not blaming constituents for their lack of participation.

It's just a FACT. (did I really just say that ?)

There was one person on a different forum that used to say:

"You can lead a Teamster to knowledge, but you can't make him think."

(or something to that effect)

-Bug-
Good ol' scb...

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I appreciate that. At the proposal meeting I wrote down eliminating the customer counter so the driver's could get bigger raises.
I wrote that drivers are paid too much and that they should have a wage freeze, while eliminating the 9.5 language so that they can work more hours to make up for it.

You'll thank me later

Observer

Trust no-one. That way you're never disappointed. Biggest issues are: supervsiors working, supervisors harassing,
there should not be a four year or three year or any year pay progression. There should not be any hidden lists where people who haven't worked there long are allowed to go full time. Disqualification sections in the national should be re-written - there is more about that subject than anything else. Pkg car uniforms need to go back to the original supplier - we should be supporting a company in the US for them. The color is horrible, and are of poor quality. People shouldn't have to wait for their recognition plaque (the one you store in your desk) over a year past the anniversary date. Other family members rib me as they get their recognition on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.