Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
We and the Union. Need to adjust the 50% rule with add cuts. Should be closer to 90% like they want for Orion. Sick of driving thru my route to cover someone else's. They are manipulating numbers. Union needs to step up to the computer ages.

A

Article 3

We and the Union. Need to adjust the 50% rule with add cuts. Should be closer to 90% like they want for Orion. Sick of driving thru my route to cover someone else's. They are manipulating numbers. Union needs to step up to the computer ages.
Orion's. 85% here.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In the republican GOP south they don't respect labor.
The GOP doesn't respect the average folk down in the southern states.... they dgas about any of them but people continue to vote them in.....the dems are probably the same way but at least they throw a few crumbs our way once in a while...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This thread is pointless. The company runs the union. Just like last contract , No proposal from members is even looked at !
FACT
get ready for more of the same
FACT
If these sheep don't start standing up for themselves them the same s will happen...people just get so beat down they don't care anymore..... some people probably wouldn't mind getting fired...to get the hell out of here

Coldworld

60 months and counting
More work , less routes. Bonus is not a friend of the union.
Union should try to vote it out on a national level...that's a good way to push back on the company along with shutting the diad down for all lunches and breaks... we need to start thinking outside the box on some of this contract language.... ups wants a split raise then we want something just as stupid...

HockFaraday

Friendly Neighborhood Ramp Rat
The GOP doesn't respect the average folk down in the southern states.... they dgas about any of them but people continue to vote them in...
We here in Kentucky call it "creating a business friendly environment" - also known as driving labor costs down to bottom dollar and not giving a hoot about the repercussions.

Union should try to vote it out on a national level...that's a good way to push back on the company along with shutting the diad down for all lunches and breaks... we need to start thinking outside the box on some of this contract language.... ups wants a split raise then we want something just as stupid...
No argument from me. I agree with you 100%

Poop Head

Judge me.
I should have known with a name like diaper king that you would cry like a baby about wanting a bonus system for little runner biotches. At least you got a former manager to agree with your post. Shocker!
R u mad cuz when I'm at home with my family, you're still slugging it for 2 or more hours?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We here in Kentucky call it "creating a business friendly environment" - also known as driving labor costs down to bottom dollar and not giving a hoot about the repercussions.
These businesses are running the govt behind the scenes.... some of these companies want billions of dollars in tax breaks for coming into a state and hiring a few people....I want companies to succeed but when they pay their employees 12.00 an hour and have 50 billion socked away In off shore accounts something is totally wrong with that...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.