Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Article 3

Don't you worry. You to, will be 90% by the fall
I don't think so. Our DOLs are messed up so we're back to adding junk routes daily.
Just because the plan says you're allotted 130 miles it doesn't justify a junk (pocket dispatch) route to be "efficient".
We haven't heard anything about orion compliance for months.
All we hear is "no missed" and the preload continues to give us about 3-4 extra hrs (60-80 miles on average) weekly.
Factor that into a 90% compliance demand and we're all going to be filthy rich.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I don't think so. Our DOLs are messed up we're back to junk routes daily.
Just because the plan says you're allotted 130 miles it doesn't justify a junk (pocket dispatch) route to be "efficient".
We haven't heard anything about orion compliance for months.
All we hear is "no missed" and the preload continues to give us about 3-4 extra hrs (60-80 miles on average) weekly.
Factor that into a 90% compliance demand and we're all going to be filthy rich.

Yes I know. But they will still push you to 90%. 4 billion spent on it. " how it was written ,is how it will be done"

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
After the way you screwed your UPS retiree brothers, I'm not surprised you don't care about your non-UPSer Teamster brothers and Sisters.
There is no integrity in the Teamster Brotherhood anymore.

Come on Monk! Management eats their own! Eat or be eaten. Only way to survive UPS. Both sides. As lead says Orion makes you rich. Why wouldn't you follow it?
Pension wise. No contribution reduced pension

A

Article 3

Yes I know. But they will still push you to 90%. 4 billion spent on it. " how it was written ,is how it will be done"
I followed Orion at 94% the second day I went live on it and I got off the clock at about 21:30.
The next day I was 30+ miles over the plan but my numbers were good.
The Orion joker asked me what happened out there and I asked him what percentage I ran his dispatch delivery order.
When he told me 94(+)% I asked him what went wrong and he said he couldn't figure it out.
I figured it out about 16:30 and knew they'd be boned but I did it to trace.
The "4 billion" was only the ticket to the show. The ongoing (excessive) payout is far past that on many routes.

LeadBelly

Banned
I'd like to hear more about this. Cracks me when they pull this one.
Covering up accidents. You wait about two or three weeks, gather the facts, make the call and bam they bring them in and question them like they do you. They are dishonest, and get disciplined. I did it once with a rouge manager who was instructing drivers to sheet packages as closed 1 even thought they were 26 miles away. I also had one I recall where a manager covered up an accident by another supervisor.

These guys are stupid and put up to unrealistic, unreasonable numbers. They will lie, cheat and steal. friend they break laws, wage laws, dot laws amongst others. It's really like taking candy from a baby.

I'll tell you this. Don't cross me, I'll twist a mother truckers boss cap back. They screwed me bad once. I feel little to zero remorse in most cases. The managers I've had a hand in losing their careers had it coming to them.

You need guys like this , as checks and balances. Sometimes the bad guy needs to meet up with another bad guy. I'm the bad guy, and I don't mind. I can live with these scenarios on my conscience...

A

Article 3

Integrity? Kinda like when a manager sends out the safety guy with a DIAD labeled Smith 2, Jones 2 and O'Neil 2 so he can help those guys without "going up a route"? Total integrity.
How can they put three employee's names into one diad? Whose employee ID is entered?
I've seen a clerk's board used (once) by management and we called the PUCO investigator.

anHOURover

As one example? Yes.
It's parallel.
But a whore gets payment.
Normally, the soul giver/seller comes up with less than they had bargained for.
With a whore you sometimes get things that keep on giving.
Hey brother can you watch the profanity please. We have minors working at today's ups. FACT

Rack em

Made the Podium
Covering up accidents. You wait about two or three weeks, gather the facts, make the call and bam they bring them in and question them like they do you. They are dishonest, and get disciplined. I did it once with a rouge manager who was instructing drivers to sheet packages as closed 1 even thought they were 26 miles away. I also had one I recall where a manager covered up an accident by another supervisor.

These guys are stupid and put up to unrealistic, unreasonable numbers. They will lie, cheat and steal. friend they break laws, wage laws, dot laws amongst others. It's really like taking candy from a baby.

I'll tell you this. Don't cross me, I'll twist a mother truckers boss cap back. They screwed me bad once. I feel little to zero remorse in most cases. The managers I've had a hand in losing their careers had it coming to them.

You need guys like this , as checks and balances. Sometimes the bad guy needs to meet up with another bad guy. I'm the bad guy, and I don't mind. I can live with these scenarios on my conscience...
I want you as my steward or BA.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How can they put three employee's names into one diad? Whose employee ID is entered?
I've seen a clerk's board used (once) by management and we called the PUCO investigator.
Let's say three drivers are wayyyyyy overdispatched. And a fourth is extra. They give the fourth driver a split from each guy, but to hide the fact that they are putting on a route, they give him three diads with the other guys names in each. (Smith-2, Jones-2, Regan-2). It keeps their Orion trace high as well. They pay the fourth guy as shuttle or safety code, and combine his diad back with the original drivers numbers so he becomes invisible. I've seen some serious issues such as driver follow ups and drivers getting "excessive" bonus when they recombine the numbers.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I followed Orion at 94% the second day I went live on it and I got off the clock at about 21:30.
The next day I was 30+ miles over the plan but my numbers were good.
The Orion joker asked me what happened out there and I asked him what percentage I ran his dispatch delivery order.
When he told me 94(+)% I asked him what went wrong and he said he couldn't figure it out.
I figured it out about 16:30 and knew they'd be boned but I did it to trace.
The "4 billion" was only the ticket to the show. The ongoing (excessive) payout is far past that on many routes.
The issue is that the system measures the closest delivery points without taking into account of the length of road.

Status
Not open for further replies.