Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm willing to BET you have clocked out at the air wall to make 9.5.
FACT
Nope. They actually keep me under 9.5 for the most part due to missed business. I call for missed everyday. They take it off me, makes my 10.5 day into a 9 hour day. Can't you post an actual single real FACT? What do you think of September weddings?

LeadBelly

Banned
The GOP doesn't respect the average folk down in the southern states.... they dgas about any of them but people continue to vote them in.....the dems are probably the same way but at least they throw a few crumbs our way once in a while...
I went to an IBT right to work seminar a couple years back. It changehow I looked at a lot of things. I would never want to work in a right to work state. The business agents that I met their were up against huge odds. Local unions become the union for whole states. The particular local that gave the seminar had two agents who were inspirational to how I feel politically today, as well as how I feel about southerners in organized labor.

LeadBelly

Banned
If these sheep don't start standing up for themselves them the same s will happen...people just get so beat down they don't care anymore..... some people probably wouldn't mind getting fired...to get the hell out of here
I've been in the office or the panel many times with a member who is physically crying when the get terminated.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
That won't happen. UPS is making record profits. Fix the pension and get all future pension liabilities off of the books.

I still think. Each state should only have one or 2 locals. More bodies to cover the retirees. Ups only retirees. If companies are out of business or not contributing. Those retirees are reduced. Not fair UPS covers 76% of the pensions

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I still think. Each state should only have one or 2 locals. More bodies to cover the retirees. Ups only retirees. If companies are out of business or not contributing. Those retirees are reduced. Not fair UPS covers 76% of the pensions
After the way you screwed your UPS retiree brothers, I'm not surprised you don't care about your non-UPSer Teamster brothers and Sisters.
There is no integrity in the Teamster Brotherhood anymore.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
After the way you screwed your UPS retiree brothers, I'm not surprised you don't care about your non-UPSer Teamster brothers and Sisters.
There is no integrity in the Teamster Brotherhood anymore.
Integrity? Kinda like when a manager sends out the safety guy with a DIAD labeled Smith 2, Jones 2 and O'Neil 2 so he can help those guys without "going up a route"? Total integrity.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Integrity? Kinda like when a manager sends out the safety guy with a DIAD labeled Smith 2, Jones 2 and O'Neil 2 so he can help those guys without "going up a route"? Total integrity.
Must have hit a sensitive area if you compare Teamster integrity to UPS Management.
It must be pretty bad in the Union hall.

LeadBelly

Banned
I've gotten management employees stock taken away for doing stuff like this multiple times. It feels good on my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.