Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

MostHelpNeeded

This is a negotiation. That's how this works. We propose something like enhancing the guaranteed 8 include everyone who was scheduled and reported. Starts with 8 hours and contributions and it goes back in forth. Company counters, we counter, you get the point. The idea here is to be gaining. Concessions have been the norm for as long a I've been here. Even if we only get it to a guaranteed 4 hour report pay or something, that's a start....and a win

NXA

This is a negotiation. That's how this works. We propose something like enhancing the guaranteed 8 include everyone who was scheduled and reported. Starts with 8 hours and contributions and it goes back in forth. Company counters, we counter, you get the point. The idea here is to be gaining. Concessions have been the norm for as long a I've been here. Even if we only get it to a guaranteed 4 hour report pay or something, that's a start....and a win
Upstate is the other side of the table. "Devils advocate" so to speak.

10 Pt

6 hours showup pay
I've seen it used
But, rarely
6 hrs paid here. We use it. They screw up the manning often. If we use the language they furiously try to find someone to take the day off even if they've punched in. Normally, it's not hard to find a driver to take the day off anymore.
Reporting for work as scheduled guarantees you 8 hrs unless they send you home.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
T

thisjobaintforeverybody

Article 34 #7 says, " Any employee receiving LTD pursuant benefits to this plan shall be entitled to receive health care coverage in accordance with the
SPD for up to 12 months only." I propose we change this to 24 months minimum!

Status
Not open for further replies.