Contract proposals for 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Ups would feel this would be giving away the farm and would think that we would want beards after we got tattoo policy put into place... that's how these guys think...no customer would give a sht if a driver had tattoos....or even a clean looking beard... always focusing on the wrong stuff
I agree

At least them them cover it up.

It's not like they didn't notice that they had tattoos when they hired them.

Unfortunately it will take somebody dropping dead on the job before they fix it.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
We had a few guys go to the hospital for heat exhaustion.

It's 2017. Brown needs to keep up with the times.
They feel it is a giveback somehow to the union... that's how they think... remember the fight to get shorts into the mix... and then they had to finally give in but they wouldn't go down without a fight and made it so we had to purchase the socks....they are a corporation and feel like if they "give" anything away it is a concession....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I agree

At least them them cover it up.

It's not like they didn't notice that they had tattoos when they hired them.

Unfortunately it will take somebody dropping dead on the job before they fix it.
I'm sure it's already happen somewhere....the uniforms we have are so 1980's.... we need some updates in that dept...

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I doubt he is now, but he certainly was TDU, all the way.
I met him at a TDU Convention, when I was selling job insurance at the table he fondly references.
Curiously, but not surprisingly, he seems to have had a falling out.

I couldn't disagree more.
He's all about himself and nobody else.
He will only help if it furthers his own self perception.

See, real veterans don't feel a need to prove their service to anybody, yet he posts a picture from the second week of basic training as proof to people he need not prove anything to.
I'm willing to bet, if he even made it out of basic training, that he received something other than an honorable discharge.

Same goes for his constant assertion that he is the genesis of the Vote No movement, even though we all know it is not a fact.
This insistence clearly outlines his delusional and ego-maniacal tendencies.

He likely never will, without the help of modern chemistry, because in his world the sky isn't blue and he's responsible.
I'm just going by what I perceive on this site... you know he better than me so....

anHOURover

When you can go four years without getting yourself fired, someone can write you a policy.
We won't hold our breath.

Only been to the TDU Convention twice, in 2011-12.
Thats where I first met you.
What happened to you and TDU?
They usually love guys like you.
First of all I was in the office this week so I'll never make it 4 years.
second I WAS NEVER AT A TDU CONVENTION
THIRD I NEVER MET YOU.
tdu is a joke just like the IBT.
They obviously have their agenda and it's not for bettering the lives of the members of 623
You post false info
FACT
FACT
FACT
FACT

anHOURover

I doubt he is tdu.... I think his heart is in the right place and would have no doubt he hates mgt as much as the next guy and would do what it takes to help a fellow employee.... but he needs to get his priorities straight and focus his energy better....
Thanks brother.
I used to be on point until the IBT did the unthinkable. I suffer everyday and so does the 4000 members of local 623. There is a reason I am the way I am. I have tried to get help but whenever I walk into PHL I am reminded of the collision of the IBT and ups.
I'm going to die like this. I'll never let it go. I'm all about principles

anHOURover

I doubt he is now, but he certainly was TDU, all the way.
I met him at a TDU Convention, when I was selling job insurance at the table he fondly references.
Curiously, but not surprisingly, he seems to have had a falling out.

I couldn't disagree more.
He's all about himself and nobody else.
He will only help if it furthers his own self perception.

See, real veterans don't feel a need to prove their service to anybody, yet he posts a picture from the second week of basic training as proof to people he need not prove anything to.
I'm willing to bet, if he even made it out of basic training, that he received something other than an honorable discharge.

Same goes for his constant assertion that he is the genesis of the Vote No movement, even though we all know it is not a fact.
This insistence clearly outlines his delusional and ego-maniacal tendencies.

He likely never will, without the help of modern chemistry, because in his world the sky isn't blue and he's responsible.
Brother I'm going to call paff and tell him you are insulting another teamster.
I have nothing but kind words for you brother
Brother I hung the first vote no banner at the entrance of PHL
I started the movement.
Call me little jumbo all you want but the facts are facts. Tdu was calling me trying to get a piece of the action. Typical tdu. Do you know how much $ tdu make off MY movement ?

anHOURover

I'm just going by what I perceive on this site... you know he better than me so....
Bubbl thinks he met me before.
This guy is posting bad info. As the IBT says to me "you are miss lead ".
Fact
Bubble NEEDS TO start posting facts. Not bad info or opinions
friend

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
See, real veterans don't feel a need to prove their service to anybody, yet he posts a picture from the second week of basic training as proof

A copy of his DD214 would confirm everything.

Without tattoos, beards, and the good company insurance....

It's a big vote no situation.

FACT

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I wonder how long it took his Mom to dig out that crusty basic training picture?

While I have respect and admiration for those that have served....

It's not a "get out of jail free" card.

I would be be more receptive to @anHOURover positions or views, if he

could debate in a rational manner.

Throwing that card on the table, is a feeble attempt at credibility.

-Bug-

anHOURover

-Bug-
Just for your info BUG
I did not "throw that card on the table"
My service to this country was challenged as well as my eligibility to visit the VA for medical treatment. I posted and proved my points. Once again I always post facts
FACT

anHOURover

I wonder how long it took his Mom to dig out that crusty basic training picture?
You never met me brother
Care to elaborate on your claims you met me at the tdu convention?
You post a lot of bad information for a "MR KNOW IT ALL" This proves that anything you said and say in the future is questionable.
FACT

anHOURover

When you can go four years without getting yourself fired, someone can write you a policy.
We won't hold our breath.

Only been to the TDU Convention twice, in 2011-12.
Thats where I first met you.
What happened to you and TDU?
They usually love guys like you.
How much does paff charge for a table at the convention? You NEVER met me brother

LeadBelly

Banned

-Bug-
It won't happen. There are severe underlying issues.

LeadBelly

Banned
Bubbl thinks he met me before.
This guy is posting bad info. As the IBT says to me "you are miss lead ".
Fact
Bubble NEEDS TO start posting facts. Not bad info or opinions
friend
If he says he met you he did. Him and I have had our issues in the past, but I know him as a man of his word. Known him 9 years. He met you.

LeadBelly

Banned
Thanks brother.
I used to be on point until the IBT did the unthinkable. I suffer everyday and so does the 4000 members of local 623. There is a reason I am the way I am. I have tried to get help but whenever I walk into PHL I am reminded of the collision of the IBT and ups.
I'm going to die like this. I'll never let it go. I'm all about principles
Teamcare is wonderful insurance, please feel free to not use it, so as you won't dip into our 21 months of reserves. Thanks again Kenny!!!!

LeadBelly

Banned
Jumbo with anhourover doing what ever he does to find acceptance.
IMG_4930.JPG

Over 70

Not all the time. You can Dr pkgs at the wrong house within 200 feet of where you're supposed to be and it will not alert you.
Evidently you're not aware or are not in package.

I've DR'ed an entire street off 3 blocks because both streets were almost identical in name lol. The diad said nothing. The deliveries were off by much more than 200ft. I was very new at the time.

Of course every single house was home and took the pkg inside but I was able to get them all back in the same night and deliver to the correct address! Never heard a word about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.