Contract PT Pay vs FedEx now

Foamer Pyle

They'll never get it. They'll never understand how both Republicans, such as yourself , and Democrats can enjoy what California offers. Haters gonna hate......
Nothing i have heard about California is fiction. If you can live with all ridiculous big government regulations, and taxes, great. Everything i said about California is true, not even debatable. If a person can stomach all of that BS, great, it’s not for me.

Foamer Pyle

a non resident can not buy ammo.

you gotta get a background check done to buy ammo.

you can buy ammo online, but it has to go to an FFL.

another thing, how's the progress on that bullet train?
Pretty soon they will require everyone to wear bubble wrap to cut down on injuries.

MAKAVELI

Nothing i have heard about California is fiction. If you can live with all ridiculous big government regulations, and taxes, great. Everything i said about California is true, not even debatable. If a person can stomach all of that BS, great, it’s not for me.
Bruh the only people that have problems with California is non Californians. Keep hatin if you please. Doesn't affect me one bit.:happy2:

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Bruh the only people that have problems with California is non Californians. Keep hatin if you please. Doesn't affect me one bit.:happy2:
E8642841-0813-4B6B-8DA4-F27B563E3659.gif

Space8323

FedEx signs for the past couple months in my area. $14.25-15.75/hr... plus $1 incentive from July 29th-September 29th.

Eligable for raise in 6 months.

But $13 to start at UPS and $15.50 to start in 5 years is fine...? Pricing theirselves out of workforce from the start.

Pretty sure i wouldn’t be making 120k/yr at FedEx.

WTFm8

If you’re going to compare the jobs, compare the whole thing. Do fedex PTers have the same earning potential as those at UPS?

Since when does HR give any true info of earning potential or benefit 'income cost' per hour to new-hires?

Hell, my first driver interview, the HR lady said $18.25/hr 9-7pm. A few days later I had an email from another HR lady that said to come down for on the spot interviews. I responded saying I had one a few days prior then she rescheduled to the next day to 'clarify'. She said 8-8 and $18.75/hr to start and additional hours as optional after 30 work-day qualification.

I didn't know actual payrates till I read the contract and talked to other employees... and even then management acts like in-building time is required or you face gross-insubordination/disqualification.

Atemoe

$200k and you want a pitty party? GTFO!
Never said I want a pity party. I was saying that California is not the state it used to be. $200,000 is just middle class here. You make what? $100,000 a year? Are you the only working person in your family? Because $100,000 a year is barely enough to survive here. It used to be enough, but with every new law made that raises our taxes, it's taking a huge chunk out of everyday living. I have gotten fined for my water usage, I am paying .$66 more a gallon of gas then the national average. I am paying .$10 for a bag at a store. And I am paying more taxes for road construction than ever. I was born and raised in California, lived here for 40 years. This state has changed for the worse. Believe that.

Foamer Pyle

Never said I want a pity party. I was saying that California is not the state it used to be. $200,000 is just middle class here. You make what? $100,000 a year? Are you the only working person in your family? Because $100,000 a year is barely enough to survive here. It used to be enough, but with every new law made that raises our taxes, it's taking a huge chunk out of everyday living. I have gotten fined for my water usage, I am paying .$66 more a gallon of gas then the national average. I am paying .$10 for a bag at a store. And I am paying more taxes for road construction than ever. I was born and raised in California, lived here for 40 years. This state has changed for the worse. Believe that.
If the Democrats had the power to tax the crap out of everyone they would, but for now it’s the Democrat stronghold states. I had no idea they gig ya for the grocery bags. I knew about gasoline and water. If you ever move to a red state, please don’t screw us and vote Democrat.

MAKAVELI

If the Democrats had the power to tax the crap out of everyone they would, but for now it’s the Democrat stronghold states. I had no idea they gig ya for the grocery bags. I knew about gasoline and water. If you ever move to a red state, please don’t screw us and vote Democrat.
Now you cuckservatives are crying over $0. 10? Lmao!

Space8323

Vote for the union busters instead!

Foamer Pyle

Vote for the union busters instead!
Unions have hurt themselves. With a stronger economy, there will be more jobs, and Trump saved those union jobs from going to Mexico, i don’t remember Obama saving anyone’s jobs, unless you want to give him credit for the government bailing out the auto industry. Trump has saved jobs without having to bail anyone out. Trump has fired up the coal industry, more union jobs, and the steel industry, more union jobs. You are speaking from the typical Liberal script, and you don’t know what you are talking about.

Space8323

Unions have hurt themselves. With a stronger economy, there will be more jobs, and Trump saved those union jobs from going to Mexico, i don’t remember Obama saving anyone’s jobs, unless you want to give him credit for the government bailing out the auto industry. Trump has saved jobs without having to bail anyone out. Trump has fired up the coal industry, more union jobs, and the steel industry, more union jobs. You are speaking from the typical Liberal script, and you don’t know what you are talking about.

I don’t know what I’m talking about, yet you’re talking about a small percentage of coal jobs coming back that are not sustainable at all. And no mention of all the jobs being lost due to tariffs, and wages not being increased because of a the tax cuts. But go ahead and work for a non-union company and see how that works for you. Also, let’s go back to 2008-2009 after Bush left office. That was a strong economy. No one was losing jobs at all.