Cord cutters unite!

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I dropped TV service in April of 2012 when I realized just how much I was paying for something I rarely used. Have had nothing but internet since. Actually dropped Netflix too a few months ago.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I haven’t even sat down to figure out how to digitize my CDs. I have no idea how to stream anything I’ll keep my Hulu for awhile. Lol.
That's what Hulu live TV is. You get their library and they have about 40 channels for 44 bucks a month. I'm paying 260 right now for TV , internet, and phone. Drop the others and keep internet and bump up my Hulu to the live TV option it should be about 120 a month

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
That's what Hulu live TV is. You get their library and the have about 40 channels for 44 bucks a month. I'm paying 260 right now for TV , internet, and phone. Drop the others and keep internet and bump up my Hulu to the live TV option it should be about 120 a month
Nice! Wow. $260. That’s a lot.

542thruNthru

I have a Stream Station.

Live TV
Premium Channels
PPV
Sunday Ticket
Extra Innings
Center Ice
Netflix
Any Movie.

No monthly cost.
Bought the system and that was it.
Just watched Detective Pikachu last night and its still in theaters. Plan on watching Godzilla tonight.

Highly recommend it.

oldngray

nowhere special
I have a Stream Station.

Live TV
Premium Channels
PPV
Sunday Ticket
Extra Innings
Center Ice
Netflix
Any Movie.

No monthly cost.
Bought the system and that was it.
Just watched Detective Pikachu last night and its still in theaters. Plan on watching Godzilla tonight.

Highly recommend it.

Didn't a recent update break those?

542thruNthru

Little advice if you do think about getting one. Send them a email asking when their next sale is because you got your last one for cheaper. They usually drop the price a good amount so you'll buy it that day.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I still remember watching squiggly line adult movies on the old cable box that was plugged in. If you moved the one switch the right way......boom!