Corona Related Changes

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
most people simply get over the corona virus
Lets bookmark this comment everyone.

Screw anyone who may have a respiratory concern. It's not like being able to breathe is important to us.
It's true, most people simply get over it without any medical care.

I'm sorry you have trouble breathing but four years of hyperventilating and crying that Donald Trump is your president probably didn't help.

Thoughts and prayers for you fren.

detmaintainer

Detroit Maintenance Rat
The captain abandons ship before it sinks....it's the American way! Hey, how many of you disability milkers and FMLA abusers have your paperwork in already to sit this out at home and leave the rest of us to die on the job?

If I go down, I'm going down Brown!
UPS is going to pay me until the time on my death certificate.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
So what's the union take on sick days? If I self quarantine, do I need a doctor's note? Union book says after 3-4 days, I need a doctor's note. Circumstances here seem to be urgent and beyond the scoop of union rules.

I have 7 weeks sick time if push comes to shove.

So many will avoid the doctor's office and fight this like the flu, and be successful.

By day 4, I may be at its peak and not able to drive. I guess I use our free insurance for an ambulance ride?

Just trying to think ahead.
Are you 80 years old or have an autoimmune disorder? If not why are self quarantining?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Lets bookmark this comment everyone.

Screw anyone who may have a respiratory concern. It's not like being able to breathe is important to us.
1) it’s their personal responsibility to protect themselves.

2) this world wide recession will without a doubt lead to the deaths of many. But those don’t matter?

RTCD

So what's the union take on sick days? If I self quarantine, do I need a doctor's note? Union book says after 3-4 days, I need a doctor's note. Circumstances here seem to be urgent and beyond the scoop of union rules.

I have 7 weeks sick time if push comes to shove.

So many will avoid the doctor's office and fight this like the flu, and be successful.

By day 4, I may be at its peak and not able to drive. I guess I use our free insurance for an ambulance ride?

Just trying to think ahead.

We have free Teladoc through TeamCare (Southern Supplement, I’m not sure if everywhere gets this). If you’re sick you can call Teladoc and get a note emailed to you. They can also write prescriptions to your pharmacy.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Great job overlooking the sarcasm.

How many people have died so far? They are not important, amirite?
Are you aware of the disparity in death rates and life expectancy when it comes to income levels?

Economic prosperity cuts poverty and saves lives. Destroying our economy to save some boomers and geriatrics is idiotic.

Why do you hate poor people?