Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964

hoser

Industrial Slob
Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

Perhaps the BIGGER question might be:

Why is the company afraid of anything being recorded if what they are doing is open, up front and HONEST?

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing :thumbup1:
i have nothing to hide but i still vehemently refuse to have my voice recorded or my car searched. it's out of principle. i want my privacy respected.

tieguy

Banned
Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

Ethically speaking, its an extreme no-no to say the least. The union official thought he had a reason for taping whatever happened, though. What the reason was, I was either not told or have forgotten. -Rocky

Its also illegal in many states.

tieguy

Banned

Perhaps the BIGGER question might be:

Why is the company afraid of anything being recorded if what they are doing is open, up front and HONEST?

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing :thumbup1:

Ok you don't mind if we set up cameras and recorders in your house and car do you? After all you have nothing to hide do you?

W

whistling dixie

Hey dixiedoll you twin sister is on video here

steffieup

I work with a mgr that I think is recording my conversations. He is sneaky and I don't trust him. He plays both sides of the fence. I will be glad when he is either transferred, fired, or quits. Not to mention he has been accused of sexual harassment and some folks covered for him when he was a supervisor. Just makes it hard for the rest of the deserving folks to get ahead.
I work

trickpony1

Ok you don't mind if we set up cameras and recorders in your house and car do you? After all you have nothing to hide do you?

Feel free to set up cameras and recorders in my house and car.

Be sure to let me know if you record me threatening, making veiled threats, coercing, intimidating, violating another human's civil, constitutional or any other rights and/or any other unethical behavior.

thanks.

tieguy

Banned

Feel free to set up cameras and recorders in my house and car.

Be sure to let me know if you record me threatening, making veiled threats, coercing, intimidating, violating another human's civil, constitutional or any other rights and/or any other unethical behavior.

thanks.

Good to know you only display those qualities when you're away from home.

Cole

Let's talk current events. Go to any part-timer that does more than just their shift work, i., e, air driver, helper, rtd etc...and see if their being paid correctly. No way is there payroll errors that frequently and to the same people. Also every helper at Christmas I had this year was shorted, and whole days not even put in the computer.

"Reamsters" now that's a good one!

Local 804, I never heard that story about Carey, no shock though as he showed more kohanes than any other Teamster Pres. I have seen.

A

astroid

I suggest for those who cannot read between the lines and interpret the meaning: “Corporate Abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964” And it’s SUMMARY should take a refreshers course in reading, not to mention your grammar how some of you are floundering your words in your (post sentence) that has no regard to the issues at hand! Perhaps some of you are long-term drivers who have such a cushy driving rout with no regard to those who constantly continues to have issues with supervisors and managers regarding to the positions held in the HUB. Perhaps on the other hand, some of you who think that the BIG-BROWN is a great company to work for; are those who are managers and supervisors posting obscene comments in protecting and justifying your own behavior in your mistreatment towards your employees with disrespect, bigotry and discrimination. Note: This issue has been brought out into the media not to mention the letter addressed to the Rocky Mountain District Manager regarding: Bigotry and Discrimination in the workplace at UPS Denver, CO. I know most of you were trained to treat people in being malice and disrespectful, and you learned this from the hand that feeds you in despite and disregard to how you were trained by your parents. I applaud this driver who went to the limit to expose UPS and local 435. It takes a lot of guts, courage and soul to expose this form of corruption even though it took this individual a decade mentioned in one earlier (posted comment) made, and not accurate! My informer made me aware that this driver went through a long and difficult process from filing charges with state agencies that did not do there job in going after UPS even though this driver had strong evidence against the company. Then he had to deal with a crooked lawyer who now is disbarred from pulling the same kind of crap with other clients that he did not represent according to the code of conduct… sabotaged their cases as well! I suggest to those who continue to state there posted comments first read the article with great precision and review the website: Voices That Challenge first before you open your mouth not knowing the full facts and reality first. Note: This website was devised to target only one corporation who seems to be above the law. For the person who posted their comment regarding the SUMMARY targeting one corporation and stating that the SUMMARY implied to all corporations is not true and accurate…the summary only implied to a company who continues to get way with hell, and that is UPS!

Sammie

My informer made me aware that this driverwent through a long and difficult process from filing charges with state agencies that did not do there job in going after UPS even though this driver had strong evidence against the company.

I'm probably at the "getting petty" stage of the game here now, but since you're so well informed, the victim you're referring to never drove for UPS in his life. That's it for me.

Last edited:

SeniorGeek

Below the Line

I suggest for those who cannot read between the lines and interpret the meaning: “Corporate Abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964” And it’s SUMMARY should take a refreshers course in reading, not to mention your grammar how some of you are floundering your words in your (post sentence) that has no regard to the issues at hand! Perhaps some of you are long-term drivers who have such a cushy driving rout with no regard to those who constantly continues to have issues with supervisors and managers regarding to the positions held in the HUB. Perhaps on the other hand, some of you who think that the BIG-BROWN is a great company to work for; are those who are managers and supervisors posting obscene comments in protecting and justifying your own behavior in your mistreatment towards your employees with disrespect, bigotry and discrimination. Note: This issue has been brought out into the media not to mention the letter addressed to the Rocky Mountain District Manager regarding: Bigotry and Discrimination in the workplace at UPS Denver, CO. I know most of you were trained to treat people in being malice and disrespectful, and you learned this from the hand that feeds you in despite and disregard to how you were trained by your parents. I applaud this driver who went to the limit to expose UPS and local 435. It takes a lot of guts, courage and soul to expose this form of corruption even though it took this individual a decade mentioned in one earlier (posted comment) made, and not accurate! My informer made me aware that this driver went through a long and difficult process from filing charges with state agencies that did not do there job in going after UPS even though this driver had strong evidence against the company. Then he had to deal with a crooked lawyer who now is disbarred from pulling the same kind of crap with other clients that he did not represent according to the code of conduct… sabotaged their cases as well! I suggest to those who continue to state there posted comments first read the article with great precision and review the website: Voices That Challenge first before you open your mouth not knowing the full facts and reality first. Note: This website was devised to target only one corporation who seems to be above the law. For the person who posted their comment regarding the SUMMARY targeting one corporation and stating that the SUMMARY implied to all corporations is not true and accurate…the summary only implied to a company who continues to get way with h*ll, and that is UPS!
I see right through this parody post. Someone who is actually concerned with spelling, grammar and usage would NOT:
  • Use the contraction "it's" in place of the possessive "its".
  • Mix singular and plural - "...a refreshers...", "...those who constantly continues...".
  • Use "rout" in place of "route".
  • Splice with a semicolon where no punctuation is called for.
  • Describe people as malice. (Huh?)
  • Forget that "there" is a place, while "their" is possessive.
  • Use run-on sentences.
That is all I care to list. Maybe, once the hallucinogens wear off, astroid will edit the post for easier reading.

Astroid: If you don't like hypocrisy, then buy some!

Critic112

People do make mistakes:ohmy: with their grammar "SeniorGeek”. The fact of the matter what “astroid” was pointing out that people like you:confused:1 don't get it? Get a life! Don't even try and reply to this comment. End of message.:cool:

Critic112

Sammie Post comment:

"I'm probably at the "getting petty" stage of the game here now, but since you're so well informed, the victim you're referring to never drove for UPS in his life. That's it for
me".:confused:1

Note: And as for you (Sammie Post), you have no idea what you are saying or inclination of what's going on. :confused:1 For you to say: "but since you're so well informed, the victim you're referring to never drove for UPS in his life". WRONG!! :) Before you post a comment again you need to get your facts straight. This victim was a part-time OCA-driver with UPS for 5yrs. after working in the HUB on the MS2-sort.
By the way I’m another informer :thumbup1: who knows the facts, and that’s all folks…that’s it for me! :laugh:

SeniorGeek

Below the Line

People do make mistakes:ohmy: with their grammar "SeniorGeek”. The fact of the matter what “astroid” was pointing out that people like you:confused:1 don't get it? Get a life! Don't even try and reply to this comment. End of message.:cool:
Astroid's post that complains about others' grammar and incomprehensibility is so full of those same problems that it is either an obvious parody or a hypocritical rant. Since usenet days, it has been considered bad form to attack someone's spelling/colloquialisms/grammar/typos unless they reach the point that communication fails.

When you say "people like you", are you referring to my racial heritage or religious beliefs? What is it you think you know about me? What warrants the personal affront? It is one thing to criticize what you see in my writing, but another thing to resort to a personal attack.

Now go away, or I will taunt you again.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned

I suggest for those who cannot read between the lines and interpret the meaning: “Corporate Abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964” And it’s SUMMARY should take a refreshers course in reading, not to mention your grammar how some of you are floundering your words in your (post sentence) that has no regard to the issues at hand!
It appears you have a fancy title for what is basically one guys pissing contest?

Perhaps some of you are long-term drivers who have such a cushy driving rout with no regard to those who constantly continues to have issues with supervisors and managers regarding to the positions held in the HUB. Perhaps on the other hand, some of you who think that the BIG-BROWN is a great company to work for; are those who are managers and supervisors posting obscene comments in protecting and justifying your own behavior in your mistreatment towards your employees with disrespect, bigotry and discrimination.

A lot of rhetoric. What is the point?

Note: This issue has been brought out into the media not to mention the letter addressed to the Rocky Mountain District Manager regarding: Bigotry and Discrimination in the workplace at UPS Denver, CO. I know most of you were trained to treat people in being malice and disrespectful, and you learned this from the hand that feeds you in despite and disregard to how you were trained by your parents. I applaud this driver who went to the limit to expose UPS and local 435

I keep looking for this side of the events. What appears to be damning though is the union documentation that shows the driver was lying about the events when discharged and lying about not having any prior accidents. Did I not read through this exhaustive collection? Your warrior against the evil corperation appears to be just another disgruntled employee who got himself fired.

Critic112

Response: Here again, this individual who might be a union steward or business agent protecting the interest of local 435 who cannot be trusted. For you to accuse this driver based upon false accusation and details given from anyone affiliated with this local simply cannot be trusted or justified due to hearsay, and perhaps alterations of documentations affiliated with this case. People need to understand this driver was given the opportunity by the panel to offer anything affiliated to the case and mentioned he had payroll problems that were not settled from recent grievances filed. Note: The Company would pay him green-checks from what they owed him, and then they would turn around and take this money back out from the backside of his payroll checks under his deductions stating: A/R-weekly indicating the amount owed next to the A/R’s. Note: This driver did report the accident to the customer. When he returned to the UPS facility management from his center was nowhere insight to report the accident. He was going to inform management the next day. Besides, management already was informed about the accident from the customer who the driver told about sliding into there fence due to wet conditions. End of story! As for the prior accidents he had in the past was not relevant to this case. Note: If the business agent would have done an investigation of the accidents in the past; the matter of his driving experience unnecessarily need to be brought up at the panel. The panel should have been provided the details of his driving record from the business agent. The grievance that was filed relating to article 8 section 2 and article 37 (harassment) at the hearing the business agent requested the driver’s payroll history, and to be made whole from being short 10hrs. Reason for driver’s request of payroll history relates to the A/R-weekly. The business agent accused UPS management from transcripts and audio tracks stating: You would pay him a green-check then take it back out from the backside of his regular checks, and the business agent said: “You can’t do that”! Management agreed to look into the A/R’s and get back with the business agent. The business agent told the grievant that they need to get back with him on the A/R’s because he did not like what they were telling him, and the business agent says: "If they don’t get back with me he would have the grievant file another grievance". 3 weeks to 1 month later this driver was terminated. The local never followed through on the A/R incident. The investigation with the Department of Labor And Employment stated: According to there findings UPS owed about $1,200 to the claimant, and requested an affidavit explaining what the A/R’s were for and what does it mean? UPS never provided this affidavit and there is no record of this affidavit on file with the Department of Labor And Employment. This driver became a less problem to the company and union who got rid of him. End of story! I was told this driver was dedicated to his position. He had an excellent attendance record. He helped out in his center and other centers delivery and picking up air and ground packages, and helped out in the hub. This is the gratitude he gets for doing his job! The reason for his termination was not due to the accident. The real reason was because of his continuous filing of grievances over the same issues.

Critic112

Message for Tieguy:

Your last message stating: I keep looking for this side of the events. What appears to be damning though is the union documentation that shows the driver was lying about the events when discharged and lying about not having any prior accidents. Did I not read through this exhaustive collection? Your warrior against the evil corperation appears to be just another disgruntled employee who got himself fired.

Response: Pehaps, you read through this exhaustive collection, but did not understand the true nature and reality of the situlation! :ohmy: The only evil corporation the website implies is UPS only and other corporations that follow in the same foot-steps of this kind of abusive behavior. :thumbup1: This employee was not a disgurntled employee until he was harassed and abused by managers who think they are above the law. :ohmy: The evidents and audio tracks on the website tell a different story showing and indicating biasness, harassment and abusive behavior on the managements part in how he was being treated and interrogated.:laugh: In fact another union steward admitted that UPS was out to get this driver. :ohmy: What more proof do you all need to be convienced? I know that most of us comform to these types of unusuall behavior that becomes a conditional behavior. :confused:1 You do not uderstand what has been stated here have someone interpret this for you.:thumbup1:

dammor

Dixie Doll

What's your story?

tieguy

Banned

Message for Tieguy:

Your last message stating:

Response: Pehaps, you read through this exhaustive collection, but did not understand the true nature and reality of the situlation! :ohmy: The only evil corporation the website implies is UPS only and other corporations that follow in the same foot-steps of this kind of abusive behavior. :thumbup1: This employee was not a disgurntled employee until he was harassed and abused by managers who think they are above the law. :ohmy: The evidents and audio tracks on the website tell a different story showing and indicating biasness, harassment and abusive behavior on the managements part in how he was being treated and interrogated.:laugh: In fact another union steward admitted that UPS was out to get this driver. :ohmy: What more proof do you all need to be convienced? I know that most of us comform to these types of unusuall behavior that becomes a conditional behavior. :confused:1 You do not uderstand what has been stated here have someone interpret this for you.:thumbup1:

Thanks to this wonderfull poster and your helpfull assist I now recognize that there are managers who think they are above the law and I now am able to recognize that there are unions reps that do not represent. I would hope you would grant me that the combination of having both on one case is greatly diminished? If not then your point would be we had multiple shop stewards and a Business agent who were corrupt?If so you now have to add the documents and intervention of the international union which here also either presented factual information that the driver was less then honest or you have a case where the international union also failed to represent. I hope you can understand my point that I become highly suspicious when I see a a scenario where the manager thought he was above the law, the local union failed to represent and...and...the international union who intervened also failed to represent? So at this point I don't think I really need someone to interpret the material for me I thought perhaps I could find someone to rebut the evidence presented in that document rather then feed me more of this glorified BS rhetoric. Are you the one? Can you provide this overwhelming evidence that the three stars aligned to fabricate the evidence. Did the driver have all those accidents and deny having any of them. Was the drivers defense built on the principle that he had never had accidents and did not know he was required to report them?
If however all you have for me is more lessons on conditional behaviour then perhaps you could save it for the psych lab?