Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964

RockyRogue

Agent of Change
Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

TIEGUY: "you will expose UPS for screwing up your paycheck and for firing you for an unreported accident?

You will accuse the teamsters of collusion because they were unable to get you your job back?

Hardly sounds like any kind of corporate conspiracy my friend".

Critic112: I'll say it for the last time. I am not the driver who posted website or the the driver who had an accident, or the driver who had payroll problems. Again, I am an infomer...and just an informer. I have no idea where some of you people come from who post your none-sense expressions regarding my oppinons and comments, but I can assure you...your not from this planet. Good ridden!!

An informer would suggest you're somewhere up high in UPS management. I think you're something else entirely: a spreader of smut and rumors. Care to give me your rebuttal? -Rocky

shuffled

Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

Most internet forums seem to be one dimensional in that only one side of the story is ever heard. But, yes, Tie, once again you are so correct....I don't have anything else to do but make up horror stories about "our" company and my 28+ years and post on the internet :lol:
For starters, I give you some generic stories and you can fill in the "blanks":
1) center manager alters preloaders time cards to make numbers look good. He gets caught. Who takes the heat? A FT preload supervisor, a nice guy and a real human being. Who loses their job? Not the center manager. Have I heard this story on this site before? Yep.... alot of ethics and integrity there. :thumbup1:
2) Feeder supe writes comments made, in passing, with a feeder driver on Pittsburgh form. Sets that pen down and picks up another pen and signs the feeder drivers intials. Did the supe lose his job? what do you think? Yep.... alot of integrity and ethics there :thumbup1:
3) Company nurse attempts on numerous occasions, to influence, if not outright instruct, the company doctors course of action regarding an employee. Older employees are subject to early, or forced, retirement, before the required age, at the whims of an egocentric nurse who has no peer and apparently alot of stroke. Good business move? Yep...get rid of the older employee before they file comp or lawsuits and hire a bouncey 21 year old somewhere down the line to replace them at 75% of the cost and only one week vacation. Yep.... alot of integrity and loyality there :thumbup1:

I could understand if it was just me that had experienced this type of story but it seems to be common company wide.

I gotta go buy my one way ticket to Hell now because I know I will be banished for making comments like this.
Just out of curious, Did the Sup sign\put his intials after putting the drivers?

A

Anonymous 101

Does anybody know a website where I can research lawsuits that were won by individuals against UPS?

beatupbrown

Yes I agree with the post that is still going on .I have seen it happen at UPS.The good ship lollipop is so true .What’s the saying never let some one pee down your back and tell you that it is raining.:thumbup1:

Joe Blow

FYI Brothers!!!! It is against the law to record a conversation without the consent of the other party. I'm sure we can find it but there was a website I visited last year regarding this same kind of story. When UPS found out, they fired the driver for doing it. He fought but couldn't get his job back. You can video someone or something without breaking the law however. True story!! Be careful!!

alister

FYI Brothers!!!! It is against the law to record a conversation without the consent of the other party. I'm sure we can find it but there was a website I visited last year regarding this same kind of story. When UPS found out, they fired the driver for doing it. He fought but couldn't get his job back. You can video someone or something without breaking the law however. True story!! Be careful!!

This is not true in all states. some states allow voice recording without the other party knowing of it. it mostly depends on how public or private the place that the recording took place. In example, a packed mall compared to someones private home. Judges always have final say on what can be used in his/her/its courtroom.

Dump and Run

This is not true in all states. some states allow voice recording without the other party knowing of it. it mostly depends on how public or private the place that the recording took place. In example, a packed mall compared to someones private home. Judges always have final say on what can be used in his/her/its courtroom.

That is true alister. Some states just require a person to know that the conversation is being recorded. All states are different.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND

You inquire is unimportant

Funny how the insane think only what they wish to hear is important. And one with multiple personalities non the less.

Is UPS fair in all its dealings? Anyone that has been there more than 30 seconds will know that answer. Do they need to get rid of a serious number of managers? Yup, and hourly as well.

So, now, what to you is so darn important that you type a whole page of dribble trying to pass yourself off as the decider of truth or fancy, with the obvious lack of a basic education?

As for recordings in the workplace, each state has its own rules, as do companies. And UPS is very plain in its policy in regards to recordings, there will be none. Shame, I think it would solve a bunch of problems early in the system, before they get out of hand.

d