Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 1964

tieguy

Banned
Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

I have often wondered about the "corporate hotline", "corporate ethics hotline" or whatever it is called this week. Do you think it is legitimate or is it just another "token" or "gesture" the company exhibits in an attempt to fool the public into thinking the company cares?

Response: As for the continuation of your message I’m not quite sure in what you are implying or what is your point? Are you implying to the website: corporate-misconduct.com? Yes the website is legitimate! Note: The hot-line email address is given at the bottom of the SUMMARY page of the website along with a phone number and Email address: :censored2: - voice-message number: (720) 246-7496
It appears our friend who is an expert on corporate misconduct and makes the case that there is only one corporation misconducting does not know anything about the hotline.
He is however a master at applying swirling rhetoric in which he nevers answers any point directly.

I love the answers where I am told I must dig deeper in the website to find the answers I seek because our wise man can not answer the question otherwise.

critic another direct question did you ever work for UPS? How long. Do you know anything about this company besides one case in which someone failed to report an accident?

Oh yea and your ambigous email from an anonymous source. Woo Hoo sounds like you just broke the camals back with that one.:thumbup1:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ms. Brown

Re: Corporate abuse: Unfair labor practices exposing violation-Civil Rights Act of 19

The "corporate hotline" AKA employee concerns hotline is indeed a reality. If you call, you will get an answer and steps will be taken to remedy your situation. Also remember that the first step in the EDR (Employee Dispute Resolution) process is "Open Door". If you're having a problem, speak with your manager or sup - they should be willing to listen.

Critic112

Ms. Brown: The "corporate hotline" AKA employee concerns hotline is indeed a reality. If you call, you will get an answer and steps will be taken to remedy your situation. Also remember that the first step in the EDR (Employee Dispute Resolution) process is "Open Door". If you're having a problem, speak with your manager or sup - they should be willing to listen.

Response: Why are you suggesting: The “corporate hotline” AKA, and implying that it is “indeed a reality”?:bored: Who are you trying to convince with this BS?:thumbup1: I’m not disputing the fact this hotline exist; but this ongoing abusive behavior with UPS management is a reality and will not go away.:closedeye This abusive behavior begins with corporate and is passed down to their managers. :thumbup1: How do you know this driver reported the issues regarding his employment and ended up with no results? Note: There is no open door policy with UPS when you have this form of behavior with management that continues, despite in receiving a letter from the Colorado House of Representatives bringing out issues of discrimination, harassment and bigotry in the workplace.:ohmy: And in the letter it is mentioned that this matter has been an ongoing issue brought-out in the media. What I see hear is a company who does not even respond to these allegations from State Representatives who states there can be: “recriminations that can occur relating to civil rights violations in the workplace”. I see nothing but a company who thinks It’s above the law! :thumbup1: As the economy continues to weaken, so the same will happen with UPS who will cease to exist as you and I have known it to be. By the way you sound a lot like a manager or someone who is in human resources department giving sound BS.

Critic112

Ms. Brown: The "corporate hotline" AKA employee concerns hotline is indeed a reality. If you call, you will get an answer and steps will be taken to remedy your situation. Also remember that the first step in the EDR (Employee Dispute Resolution) process is "Open Door". If you're having a problem, speak with your manager or sup - they should be willing to listen.

Response:Why are you suggesting: The “corporate hotline” AKA, and implying that it is “indeed a reality”?:bored: Who are you trying to convince with this BS?:thumbup1: I’m not disputing the fact this hotline exist; but this ongoing abusive behavior with UPS management is a reality and will not go away.:closedeye This abusive behavior begins with corporate and is passed down to their managers. :thumbup1: How do you know this driver reported the issues regarding his employment and ended up with no results? Note: There is no open door policy with UPS when you have this form of behavior with management that continues, despite in receiving a letter from the Colorado House of Representatives bringing out issues of discrimination, harassment and bigotry in the workplace.:ohmy: And in the letter it is mentioned that this matter has been an ongoing issue brought-out in the media. What I see hear is a company who does not even respond to these allegations from State Representatives who states there can be: “recriminations that can occur relating to civil rights violations in the workplace”. I see nothing but a company who thinks It’s above the law! :thumbup1: As the economy continues to weaken, so the same will happen with UPS who will cease to exist as you and I have known it to be. By the way you sound a lot like a manager or someone who is in human resources department giving sound BS.

RockyRogue

Agent of Change

Response: You inquire is unimportant…

I clicked on approve for my response to this post when I meant to click on DISAPPROVE. Its total HORSE:censored2: if you think you can get reasonable people to give you a moment's credibility if you don't answer such a reasonable question! -Rocky

RockyRogue

Agent of Change

Critic112-
Take several deep breaths......
I'm on your side.

This is really sad, Trick. This guy has lost credibility in my book. I wouldn't pay any attention to him.

an alliance of the mentally disturbed no doubt:thumbup1:

this guy is so far out in left field that I am surprised you would publicly admit to such an alliance.

but then your track record shows that you would be a supporter of charles manson if he said he hated UPS. :blushing:

I'm surprised, too, Tie. I don't agree with Trick most of the time but Critic is just....GONE! He's beyond paranoid. Far be it for me to be the spelling/grammar/sentence construction police but Critic's use of the English language is horrible. It reminds me of a foreigner, badly trained in the use of our language. -Rocky

Critic112

Hey...I got your attention. :confused:1 Sadly to say, you both are wrong and that’s the end of it! :blushing: No matter what I explain in this forum giving concise details and informative explanations to convince the public on these serious allegations taking place at UPS; their will always be fools who simply don’t get it! :blushing: Your grammar and the way you explain yourselves and try to tackle the issues at hand is nothing but BS.:laugh: Let me remind you both the person that published the “Brown Cafe” site also had issues with UPS and he wrote a book about UPS and the company’s way in doing business and the treatment towards there employees. :thumbup1: Perhaps you should do some research on your own regarding: The “Brown Cafe”. So I suggest you both go to another website that supports UPS underhanded behavior.:thumbup1: Note: This has nothing to do with someone who is bitter with UPS…but one who seeks justice as an advocate against criminal acts towards individuals involving abusive behavior including threats and harassment in the workplace. :thumbup1: I would strongly suggest you both read the letter addressed to UPS from the Colorado State House of Representatives and read between the lines again! No matter what you think and say in support for UPS the truth will prevail and all will be exposed… :ohmy: You can count on that!:thumbup1:

RockyRogue

Agent of Change

Hey...I got your attention. :confused:1 Sadly to say, you both are wrong and that’s the end of it! :blushing:

Got it right this time but I'll say it again: you're nucking futs in addition to being an uninformed maroon! Post somewhere else, like a "conspiracy theory" discussion board. I hear there are a few out there about the moon landing being a hoax. Regardless, I'm done with you. -Rocky

local804

Got it right this time but I'll say it again: you're nucking futs in addition to being an uninformed maroon! Post somewhere else, like a "conspiracy theory" discussion board. I hear there are a few out there about the moon landing being a hoax. Regardless, I'm done with you. -Rocky

???
not very nice

trickpony1

I don't want to bust anyones bubble or rain on anyones parade but........

if one is a wide-eyed, impressionable youngster who hasn't been with the company very long then it is possible to not believe Critic112.
if one has been with the company for a length of time and has seen or been on the receiving end of the issues Critic112 speaks of then it is entirely possible to believe Critic112.
I could tell you some stories that would knock you out of your swivel chair but what good would it do other than make waves with the "wine and roses" crowd and/or get me banished to hell for making such comments :ohmy:

SeniorGeek

Below the Line

I could tell you some stories that would knock you out of your swivel chair but what good would it do other than make waves with the "wine and roses" crowd and/or get me banished to hell for making such comments :ohmy:
Though I have nothing denigrating or disparaging to say about UPS, I am always interested in hearing what others have to say.

Political Correctness has reached BrownCafe, it seems.

tieguy

Banned

individuals involving abusive behavior including threats and harassment in the workplace. :thumbup1: I would strongly suggest you both read the letter addressed to UPS from the Colorado State House of Representatives and read between the lines again! No matter what you think and say in support for UPS the truth will prevail and all will be exposed… :ohmy: You can count on that!:thumbup1:

you will expose UPS for screwing up your paycheck and for firing you for an unreported accident?

You will accuse the teamsters of collusion because they were unable to get you your job back?

Hardly sounds like any kind of corporate conspiracy my friend.

tieguy

Banned

Though I have nothing denigrating or disparaging to say about UPS, I am always interested in hearing what others have to say.

Political Correctness has reached BrownCafe, it seems.

In this case its probably good. The problem with Trick sharing these stories is we can't get the other side of the story.

SeniorGeek

Below the Line

In this case its probably good. The problem with Trick sharing these stories is we can't get the other side of the story.
Are you saying that not everything I read on the internet(s) is true? I find that hard to believe.

I just asked the 30-or-so supermodels that are lounging around my house, and none of them can believe it, either.

Last edited:

tieguy

Banned

Are you saying that not everything I read on the internet(s) is true? I find that hard to believe.

I just asked the 30-or-so supermodels that are lounging around my house, and none of them can believe it, either.

rofl...mine tell me the one you call bubbles knows all about it.:thumbup1:

trickpony1

Most internet forums seem to be one dimensional in that only one side of the story is ever heard. But, yes, Tie, once again you are so correct....I don't have anything else to do but make up horror stories about "our" company and my 28+ years and post on the internet :lol:
For starters, I give you some generic stories and you can fill in the "blanks":
1) center manager alters preloaders time cards to make numbers look good. He gets caught. Who takes the heat? A FT preload supervisor, a nice guy and a real human being. Who loses their job? Not the center manager. Have I heard this story on this site before? Yep.... alot of ethics and integrity there. :thumbup1:
2) Feeder supe writes comments made, in passing, with a feeder driver on Pittsburgh form. Sets that pen down and picks up another pen and signs the feeder drivers intials. Did the supe lose his job? what do you think? Yep.... alot of integrity and ethics there :thumbup1:
3) Company nurse attempts on numerous occasions, to influence, if not outright instruct, the company doctors course of action regarding an employee. Older employees are subject to early, or forced, retirement, before the required age, at the whims of an egocentric nurse who has no peer and apparently alot of stroke. Good business move? Yep...get rid of the older employee before they file comp or lawsuits and hire a bouncey 21 year old somewhere down the line to replace them at 75% of the cost and only one week vacation. Yep.... alot of integrity and loyality there :thumbup1:

I could understand if it was just me that had experienced this type of story but it seems to be common company wide.

I gotta go buy my one way ticket to Hell now because I know I will be banished for making comments like this.

tieguy

Banned

being a little overly dramatic I think. You never post anything but negative material here and have not been banished.

Do you have any stories about dishonest teamsters you would also like to share with us?

trickpony1

Do you have any stories about dishonest teamsters you would also like to share with us?

Actually I do but that's not the point of this thread.
You'll be pleased to know I actually contemplated stepping out of the union based on what I saw at the monthly meeting yesterday. If I/we can just hold on until the election this Sept, there may be redemption.

Critic112

TIEGUY: "you will expose UPS for screwing up your paycheck and for firing you for an unreported accident?

You will accuse the teamsters of collusion because they were unable to get you your job back?

Hardly sounds like any kind of corporate conspiracy my friend".

Critic112: I'll say it for the last time. I am not the driver who posted website or the the driver who had an accident, or the driver who had payroll problems. Again, I am an infomer...and just an informer. I have no idea where some of you people come from who post your none-sense expressions regarding my oppinons and comments, but I can assure you...your not from this planet. Good ridden!!