corporate board room phone number

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
it doesnt make sense to listen to a journalist thats lying. and im not saying the left wing = truth, right wing = lies.
And it makes even less sense for me to listen to you when you can’t answer a simple question, and when you think there are three Norwegian countries.

FYI, there is only ONE Norwegian country, Norway (the language is Norwegian and the people are Norwegian). There ARE three Scandinavian countries, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

rickyb

And it makes even less sense for me to listen to you when you can’t answer a simple question, and when you think there are three Norwegian countries.

FYI, there is only ONE Norwegian country, Norway (the language is Norwegian and the people are Norwegian). There ARE three Scandinavian countries, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
you have to have common sense and reach conclusions about things. look at the evidence and then use that to make a good decision. and what are the track records of these news orgs? and also get past appearances because even our enemies say stuff which is true.

yea i meant to say nordic. ;)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
you have to have common sense
DD9627EA-DA5A-4D44-B470-2541A1B01E58.jpeg