corporate board room phone number

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
u guys should be careful before ur so quick to diss / bully guys on here. u dont know what someone else is going through: i could have just filed for bankruptcy for medical bills, lost a limb in iraq and have Post tramautic stress disorder, have my wife divorce me, and lost my home to foreclosure. with all that plus your guys :censored2:, that could be enough for a person to take their own life.
@CoolStoryBro

rickyb

Any examples or facts? No probably not.
check out the norweigan countries. they likely have higher wages, more equality. min wage is $20+ / hr in these countries. germany too.

america has elections comparable to central america in the sense you only have 2 parties running.

rickyb

Move there if it is so wonderful.
50 to 65% income tax is wonderful.
Government intrusion in your life is wonderful.
You would never survive in America.
Living with your parents in America's Hat hasn't prepared you for life.
they tax the rich.

america has govt intrusion worse than the europeans. you have a police state, and NSA dragnet, plus your out of control prison system.

check out the norweigan countries. they likely have higher wages, more equality. min wage is $20+ / hr in these countries. germany too.

america has elections comparable to central america in the sense you only have 2 parties running.
Again, no examples or facts

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!

Norwegian Countries?
What does that even mean?
Equality is important.
Feelings aren't important
All that matters is Money.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

What are these Norwegian countries of which you speak?