Corrupt Politicians

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
Any person can find plenty of republicans who are corrupt in politics.. Lets take a look at these gems:

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/U.S._watchdog_group_lists_%22most_corrupt_members_of_Congress%22

Moreluck, I can post hundreds of corrupt repubilcans if you wish and if you dont sensor my postings out.

Peace

My point exactly, the links given by Moreluck and Theotherside goes to show it all depends on where you look and who you listen to as to who is the bad guy!!

bbsam

Staff member
Judicicial Watch wouldn't be a right wing watch-dog group would it? :happy-very: I didn't even read the site just scolled down, expected to see "D"s and sure enough 9 out of 10!

Judicicial Watch wouldn't be a right wing watch-dog group would it? :happy-very: I didn't even read the site just scolled down, expected to see "D"s and sure enough 9 out of 10!
Sure it is, the site posted by theotherside is a liberal biased site. So what's your point?

moreluck

golden ticket member
fxdwg......you're increasing your post count, aren't you? cute! We also increase ours by responding to you.....Win/Win!

rod

Retired 22 years
fxdwg......you're increasing your post count, aren't you? cute! We also increase ours by responding to you.....Win/Win!

Please do us all a favor if this is just to increace post counts----------------------------when you hit 10,000 don't be a drama queen and act like a national holiday should be declared for you.:peaceful:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Please do us all a favor if this is just to increace post counts----------------------------when you hit 10,000 don't be a drama queen and act like a national holiday should be declared for you.:peaceful:

I had nothing to do with that--there were two separate threads started that I had absolutely nothing to do with. But, yes, I did use the milestone to express a few opinions.
If you have a problem with that I truly couldn't care less.

rod

Retired 22 years
I had nothing to do with that--there were two separate threads started that I had absolutely nothing to do with. But, yes, I did use the milestone to express a few opinions.
If you have a problem with that I truly couldn't care less.

you aren't doing a very good job of ignoring me are you----------------------dang its fun getting under your skin

wkmac

Amazing their is only 1 corrupt Republican in all of politics!!!!:surprised:

There is a lot that judical watch does which I like and appreciate but when I saw this list I had to wonder what they used as criteria to determine who went on it. I have a hard time believing on the redstate side that John Ensign was all they could find?