Corrupt Politicians

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Please do us all a favor if this is just to increace post counts----------------------------when you hit 10,000 don't be a drama queen and act like a national holiday should be declared for you.:peaceful:
Fish_Hook.jpg

I had nothing to do with that--there were two separate threads started that I had absolutely nothing to do with. But, yes, I did use the milestone to express a few opinions.
If you have a problem with that I truly couldn't care less.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Yet another shot of Brown Cafe lite---brotha.
Do you mean making light of stuff or I'm a light weight. I don't understand, but maybe that's how you want it to be. BTW, you're the one that fell for the hook rod threw out at ya. I don't understand why you don't like rod. He seems like a nice enough guy. Is there a thread I can look at that shows me where all of this started. Sorry, it's the fixer in me.:happy2:

Hey Stug, it was BC Lite cuz ya didn't finish it out. Now if you had posted this:
Originally Posted by rod
Please do us all a favor if this is just to increace post counts----------------------------when you hit 10,000 don't be a drama queen and act like a national holiday should be declared for you.:peaceful:
Fish_Hook.jpg

Originally Posted by UpstateNYUPSer
I had nothing to do with that--there were two separate threads started that I had absolutely nothing to do with. But, yes, I did use the milestone to express a few opinions.
If you have a problem with that I truly couldn't care less.
l

homepage0.jpg
It would have been funny
homepage0.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Tex, it is BC Lite because out of Steve's nearly 6K posts I cannot recall a single one with even the slightest bit of substance which added even a smidge to the discussion.

Tex, it is BC Lite because out of Steve's nearly 6K posts I cannot recall a single one with even the slightest bit of substance which added even a smidge to the discussion.
Oh, I have to disagree with that analysis. I've many of Stug's posts that added to the topic at hand. I guess it's a point of view thing.
If he is BC Lite by your standards, then you have to admit that you could be considered BC Absurd by someone else's standard. Yes or no......or maybe?

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I guess I just don't like picking on people because they haven't spelled something correctly, usually. Thanks for the answer, because I was intrigued by what you meant.

Oh, I have to disagree with that analysis. I've many of Stug's posts that added to the topic at hand. I guess it's a point of view thing.
If he is BC Lite by your standards, then you have to admit that you could be considered BC Absurd by someone else's standard. Yes or no......or maybe?
Thanks 555, I feel the same about you. BTW Happy Fathers Day to both of you guys. I hope that wasn't too lite.