Cover driver and bonus?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You're fairly new if I remember correctly. You'll learn. Hopefully...

5 1/2 years. Yep, I'm a real newb.

There is more to life than $$ There are quite a few guys like you in my center, that milk the clock to make their overtime (which is your right) who will then turn around and give ME grief for how I run my routes (which is MY right).

wayfair

swollen member
If you can get a self granted 8 hour day, why not?

I'll skip my lunch to spend dinner home with the family

There is more to life than $$ There are quite a few guys like you in my center, that milk the clock to make their overtime (which is your right) who will then turn around and give ME grief for how I run my routes (which is MY right).

you sound exactly like a guy in my building who took a route that went out 150-170 deliveries daily... got in early..... stop count went up to 220.... he was knocking it out, then got hurt and couldn't figure out why the stop count stayed in the 220's

stand up for YOUR right buddy

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
you sound exactly like a guy in my building who took a route that went out 150-170 deliveries daily... got in early..... stop count went up to 220.... he was knocking it out, then got hurt and couldn't figure out why the stop count stayed in the 220's

stand up for YOUR right buddy

On certain routes, I can knock the route out, hit the pickups, and still be off under 8.

Other routes, I do similar stops and punch out over 10 hours. I don't need anyone to agree with or validate what I do, so at this point I guess we agree to disagree.

You guys go get your $$, I'll get my family time and still make 80K per year.

kingOFchester

Two hours under? How do you do that?

In my center it is done by sorting truck for at least an hour in the AM. Then skip lunch, just put it in the board. There is the two hours right there!!

They indirect nothing. Ni1 any package you couldn't find at delivery point when found later in the day. Spend zero time looking for the odd numbered house and sheet as NSN. Go into pickup's early and ask if they are ready. Have the DVIR filled and signed, both pages, in the AM. Cheat a few air stops where you know that the customer isn't home anyway. Sign for signature required packages because customer signed info notice or left a note or you have an understanding with the customer. Run off stops rather then walking at brisk pace. Not filing out info notice, just scan and throw away. Throwing heavy packages on shoulder rather then using equipment or power zone. Scan packages for an entire street at 1st stop for that street and leave the other packages in cab. I could go on and on.

Anyone of these could get drivers fired, hurt or at the least progressive discipline. However, UPS will look the other way.......until there is a corporate issue.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Like the King said, good way to get fired.

Your time studies must be way better than ours. Our numbers are from Mars or Clarksville. Don't know how they get away with it. Around here, customers track everything. They call too. Still want to know how they work during lunch. We get a report if you do that.

kingOFchester

Like the King said, good way to get fired.

Your time studies must be way better than ours. Our numbers are from Mars or Clarksville. Don't know how they get away with it. Around here, customers track everything. They call too. Still want to know how they work during lunch. We get a report if you do that.

Here is normal practice to just put a lunch in the board, and work during that period.

kingOFchester

Yea, and just like you have 5 1/2 years in.....my daughter just corrected me and said she was 12 years and 9 months old. Not 12 years old.

BTW, I have less time then you. Just found the 1/2 year you mentioned as funny.