Cover during the maelstrom

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Another Chinese government trolling tactic
Make things seem hopeless and just give up.
That is not the way America has built itself as the greatest nation in the history of the world.
Listen buddy, I don't think you're a bad guy. I just know you're an idiot.

America is the greatest nation in the world, and as long as we keep idiots like you from getting their way it will stay like that.

newfie

Your anti-China slant on every subject is a classic misdirection ploy used 1st by the CIA in the early 60"s and perfected by the Chinese Communist party in the 90's.
Nice try Mao

is anti-china to point out their their sick dietary fetish has so far killed 61000 people in the world not counting all the dead chinese that were not reported?

how's that work did the CIA fly to wuhan and release that virus?

Congratulations you have overtaken Ricky as the dumbest person here. :censored2:ing idiot.
fuPIznsgE2R2w0vPR8.gif

newfie

More importantly he lined Americans pockets with money while helping usher in the Obama economic juggernaut

more importantly meaning its ok if he lined his own pockets? was that an attempt to divert the subject?

what exactly did america get from the ukraine? that created economic wealth here and not just in Joe's pockets?

oh thats right the fairy tale that started the mueller investigation .

Turdferguson

Just a turd
is anti-china to point out their their sick dietary fetish has so far killed 61000 people in the world not counting all the dead chinese that were not reported?

how's that work did the CIA fly to wuhan and release that virus?

Where did I insinuate that?
When this over you may want to go the optometrist to get some new spectacles

Turdferguson

Just a turd
more importantly meaning its ok if he lined his own pockets? was that an attempt to divert the subject?

what exactly did america get from the ukraine? that created economic wealth here and not just in Joe's pockets?

oh thats right the fairy tale that started the mueller investigation .

Only misdirection is being carried out by you and Chairman Mao trying to make excuses for Trumps failure as president