COVID-19 is Racist

rickyb

They were talking about this today during the COVID-19 Task Force Briefing that Blacks are dying at a higher rate than other races so I investigated.
Dr. Fauci spoke about this trend and said it was most likely due to underlying health issues such as hypertension, diabetes, obesity, etc.
I have posted a couple of times about Albany, GA (All-benny) in Dougherty County in South Georgia where a preponderance of the deaths were Black people. Most of the cases are traced back to two Black funerals.

Black People Are Disproportionately Getting and Dying From COVID-19
Early data indicates African Americans are bearing the brunt of the coronavirus pandemic in the U.S.
In both Louisiana and Chicago, for example, recent statistics showed that roughly 70% of COVID-19 deaths occurred among blacks, even though they are a minority in both areas.

In Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, blacks make up about 27% percent of the population but comprised almost half of all COVID-19 infections – and, as of data early Tuesday afternoon, 71% of all fatalities.

View attachment 290260
institutionalized racism.

poverty kills.

JJinVA

Theres a black man at my center who claimed that "black people are immune to the virus", and so he chose not to wear a mask like everyone else. Im not sure its really racism so much as poor decision-making and acting on faulty information in some instances. Why risk it?

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Theres a black man at my center who claimed that "black people are immune to the virus", and so he chose not to wear a mask like everyone else. Im not sure its really racism so much as poor decision-making and acting on faulty information in some instances. Why risk it?
One of my sons is a police officer. Many blacks in the city he serves, are not practicing what the government is telling us to do every day.When he pulls up tells a group to spread out, it is met with friend:censored2:k you, we'll do what we want.
Yep.

JJinVA

One of my sons is a police officer. Many blacks in the city he serves, are not practicing what the government is telling us to do every day.When he pulls up...... tells a group to spread out, it is met with friend:censored2:k you, we'll do what we want.
Yep.

I dont have the patience to be a police officer. Especially in this age of video cameras everywhere. The amount of idiocy they have to deal with every hour of every day of every year and still manage to keep their composure (largely) is amazing to me. I'd be fired on my first day for tasering someone in the throat lol. I got my butt whipped by some cops when I was younger but to be fair, I invited it onto myself. I was an idiot kid what can I say? But I learned from it that, if you dont lke jail or getting beat up, you should avoid activities that put you in jail or get you beat up by cops. Problem solved. *shrug*

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I dont have the patience to be a police officer. Especially in this age of video cameras everywhere. The amount of idiocy they have to deal with every hour of every day of every year and still manage to keep their composure (largely) is amazing to me. I'd be fired on my first day for tasering someone in the throat lol. I got my butt whipped by some cops when I was younger but to be fair, I invited it onto myself. I was an idiot kid what can I say? But I learned from it that, if you dont lke jail or getting beat up, you should avoid activities that put you in jail or get you beat up by cops. Problem solved. *shrug*
As a parent, it's the last thing you want your kid to be.

institutionalized racism.

poverty kills.
A90AEC03-1545-4E43-AFB3-E6F02CA06979.jpeg

M

MenInBrown

I found this gem in my research:

Hypertension: What Oprah Doesn't Know
Originally published May 17, 2007

When Oprah Winfrey talks, people listen - about 8 million every day. Which is why a recent Ask Dr. Oz segment on "Oprah" is so troubling. An audience member asked: "Why do I sweat so much?" After explaining that excessive sweating can result from a thyroid condition, body toxins or hypertension, Dr. Mehmet Oz turned to Winfrey to ask: "Do you know why African Americans have high blood pressure?"

Winfrey replied studiously: "African Americans who survived [the slave trade's Middle Passage] were those who could hold more salt in their body." To which Dr. Oz rejoiced: "That's perfect!"

Far from it. Though well-intentioned, Winfrey's answer last month effectively lent her credibility, star power and billion-dollar brand to a dubious theory known as the "slavery hypothesis."

This speculates that the disproportionately high hypertension rate among African Americans today is an evolutionary byproduct of the slave trade. Proponents argue that slaves who survived the food and water deprivation, dysentery and vomiting endemic on this grueling voyage had a genetic predisposition to retaining sodium.
Blacks vote every for years to remain slaves. Poverty, different name, same slaves.

JJinVA

Blacks vote every for years to remain slaves. Poverty, different name, same slaves.

I used to try and talk them out of it, but sometimes I think the best way to learn is by falling on your own face and realizing it hurts, versus telling someone that it hurts and them not believing you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Cook County , Illinois

Covid-19.... Death rate....2.62%
High Impact lead...Death rate....17.9%

Currently, 94.9% of all COVID-19 related deaths in Cook County have at least one (1) underlying condition.
66.7% have at least two (2) or more.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Race..... Victim ........ Assailant

Black........... 69 .....................15
Hispanic....... 27 ......................3
White/Other... 3 .......................1