Covid symptom tracker before work?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
It's red bandanas here.
Christ. Just let me put my hand over my mouth if I contact a customer.

my uncle recently went on a weeks long motorcycle ride out west. Almost got stranded because they wouldn’t let him pump gas without a mask on. He said ill just leave my full helmet on....nope gotta wear a mask.

Another restaurant refused them service because they didn’t have masks. Can’t eat with a mask but you need one to walk the 15 feet to your table. He said I’ll just put my shirt over my nose and mouth to walk there. Nope wear a mask or get out.
Zero common sense in all of this.

542thruNthru

my uncle recently went on a weeks long motorcycle ride out west. Almost got stranded because they wouldn’t let him pump gas without a mask on. He said ill just leave my full helmet on....nope gotta wear a mask.

Another restaurant refused them service because they didn’t have masks. Can’t eat with a mask but you need one to walk the 15 feet to your table. He said I’ll just put my shirt over my nose and mouth to walk there. Nope wear a mask or get out.

Get ready... you'll be there soon enough. :)

I have 3 masks in my truck because I always forget about it till I get to the store or whatever.

Have two in my package car just in case I forget to bring one to work.

Its funny the company doesn't really care here anymore. They only care when someone complains. So I doubt your building will really enforce it unless someone makes a anonymous call or complains to center manager.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
you say No. government MANDATES, are NOT law. period. grow a pair.

Exactly.

In the Central Region we have language that covers it.

Lasted about 3 days.

ARTICLE 19—MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS

Section 1

"Any reports that are required by the Employer and must be filled out by the employee shall be done while on the clock."

I'm surprised Big Union Man hasn't swept in to offer his wisdom. This company will do as it pleases. The employees should return the favor....lol. (4 dots Big Union Tough Talker. Lol.)

There's my little Upstate Ny puppy dog.... can't go a day without thinking about me.

:biggrin:

-Bug-

542thruNthru

Not my local as I'm sure you can tell.
sketch-1594255164445.jpg

clean hairy

you say No. government MANDATES, are NOT law. period. grow a pair.
May not be a law, though Gov Abbott of Texas issued a mandate that all bars are required to be closed.
Those that have not complied have had their liquor license suspended for 30 days.
Not sure what happens with a second violation...
A mandate may not be law, but there are teeth to it if it is not followed.

Faceplanted

It’s crazy to hear but wow. I beleive it.

Helmet=no
Surgical mask=yes

What'dyabringmetoday???

Exactly.

Lasted about 3 days.

Section 1

"Any reports that are required by the Employer and must be filled out by the employee shall be done while on the clock."

There's my little Upstate Ny puppy dog.... can't go a day without thinking about me.

-Bug-
Yup. You're my.... idol. I would probably be even more impressed with how many plates you can stack up at the buffet. But just once, admit how weak this union is. I know what you're response will be. Been golfing? Lol.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yup. You're my.... idol.

I know.

I would probably be even more impressed with how many plates you can stack up at the buffet.

I don't know what your obsession is with buffets.... that involves to much walking for me.

:D

But just once, admit how weak this union is.

The UPS members are weak..... I've said it numerous times.

Only 22% bothered to vote in the strike authorization.

Been golfing?

Saturday July 4th.

I'm thinking about giving it up though....

It took me 3 holes, before I had a birdie put. Had to settle for par the first 2 holes.

Lol.

-Bug-

Last edited:

Ptrunner

Exactly.

Lasted about 3 days.

Section 1

-Bug-
[/QUOTE
Exactly.

Lasted about 3 days.

Section 1

-Bug-
thanks for this info I’m passing it on to everyone

What'dyabringmetoday???

I know.

I don't know what your obsession is with buffets.... that involves to much walking for me.

:D

The UPS members are weak..... I've said it numerous times.

Only 22% bothered to vote in the strike authorization.

Saturday July 4th.

I'm thinking about giving it up though....

It took me 3 holes, before I had a birdie put. Had to settle for par the first 2 holes.

Lol.

-Bug-
You sure enjoy UPS members paying dues. I'm good with continuing this. You say it's us, I say it's you deal. You know deep down that this union is weak. Kickbacks anyone? Did you get double pay while golfing? I highly doubt you are any sort of Business Agent. Maybe they let you guard the Titan. Lol.

Bratty Brown

We Want Beer
They removed the temperature and one hour prior requirements. Lots of hoopla that it's mandatory as of Tuesday (July 7) here in SoCal but it came and went with a whimper. They'll probably still try to implement it but there seems to be no sense of urgency.