Covid19 compensation program

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
3124B79C-51F3-4930-A37B-8FA22553EA11.gif

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
I hate to sound political but I do have to laugh at Teamsters United taking credit for the win because they got 15,000 signatures. That's not even impressive if it was just from the 250,000 UPS teamsters.

Isn't 15k about 1/3rd our voting membership?

I can't remember how poor our voter turnout was.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
i was on it last year.short term for for full time driver is $300 and change a week for 26 weeks .Bad
That’s why people need to get Aflac or something similar to make up the difference. I pay $20 a week for short term disability that pays the remainder so I would make the same at home or work.

MattM

But if mandated to quarantine I get the full 10 days. Ok, I guess. Just weird that's all.

If you get diagnosed you will be out of work 14 days minimum for the disability pay. If the governor or the mayor tells you to stay home you get the full 40 hours for 2 weeks, not sick.

what’s tricky is if we shut down completely, we get nothing.
Better to get it now and get some pay
———
  • UPSers who are mandated to quarantine by UPS Health & Safety, a treating physician, or a public health official
———-
If a whole area is mandated to quarantine, the ups facility essentially closes, right?

——-
The program does not apply in situations where a UPS building may be shut down and is unable to operate.
———-

tricky langue fellas. I guess if one were exhibiting symptoms and told to quarantine by a doctor, that’s when that applies. Not when a building is quarantined. That would be a closure.

El Correcto

god is dead
This is actually wonderful news for me.
Y’all go chill out home with your guaranteed 8, I’ll take one for the team and hit these 70 hour work weeks.