Coyote Logistics

ManInBrown

I know it was a major problem 2 peaks ago. Contractors were on property and the hall freaked out. Then the signs went up, and no more. But if the shifters pull the loads to the meet point it did nothing in the grand scheme of things.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I hate complainers. Stop being female dogs and enforce your contract. Teach the youngsters. If your not willing to help, happy sabotage!

Last edited by a moderator:

LeadBelly

Banned
Sounds like Fat Macs on Piedmont.
Some of the best ribs and good sides.
Cholesterol by the spoonful.
This place was close to the union hall I believe and the outside wall had some painting on it. I skipped breakfast the next day. I also had something I never knew existed before. Like a green bean breaded French fry. I'm a big green bean guy so I loved it.

Above10200

Its eliminating jobs. We saw it the past 2 peaks. Runs are subcontracted and drivers are forced onto pickups or shifting in the yard.
Now they are doing it this summer. Terrible. 930am runs are subcontracted while guys on layoff won't get called to work until10pm.
The guys at the bottom are too green to stand up for themselves. Guys at the top don't care.
The green guys on the bottom need to stand up for themselves, learn the contract, file grievances, go to union meetings, talk to their B.A. this young generation needs to put the you back in UNION!

Vancouver, BC, Hub and Gateway. Contractors rule. We have given our good :censored2: best, but our Teamsters Local 31 has decided that we should fail. Non Union Contractors have a 5-1 on us. Hope this is not coming to my American cousins.
Love you guys.

anHOURover

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
What's up with all the profanity and personal attacks?
You do know there is a TOS for this site?
Terms of Service and Rules | BrownCafe - UPSers talking about UPS
Get in line brother or you will be punished again like your counterpart
FACT
Stuff it. Why don't you just tattle on me like you usually do? Kiss for Dona! Who's gonna punish me? You?
IMG_0180.JPG

Gary Host

Tactical Mouthpiece Ops
I've come across some interesting things, lately, while trying figure out how this $2 billion-dollar acquisition has played out.

First of all, I've always questioned UPS's lumping of the Freight sector's revenue into the upteen different other services and side-projects. It's very apparent that they're trying to 'hide' Freight's actual numbers (from shareowners). Then, after 'buying out' Coyote Logistics, never really integrates them except financially. They are still like an entirely separate company...but UPS claims the revenue:

"Atlanta-based UPS, which folded Coyote into its "Supply Chain and Freight" unit, does not publicly disclose financial results beyond those reported by its three units."

Now, Coyote was pulling in $2 billion/yr at the time of the buy-out, but UPS's entire 'Supply Chain and Freight' unit has posted right around $2 billion the last two years since, while INCLUDING Coyote's numbers...so, something's off.

It's acquisition has not added any significant amount of revenue (supposedly), "Coyote has suffered a brain drain in the past few months as employees have defected to rivals" (called it), you union guys are upset, but UPS Chairman and CEO David P. Abney has expressed satisfaction with the results of the acquisition...what the hell is there to be happy about, here? In my personal opinion, he's probably happy about how well these deception and morale declining tactics are popping off.

Everyone knows that UPS does not want to be in Freight. It's simply in it because it's competitor is. That makes this acquisition even more unusual.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Ups has used coyote logistics to replace union jobs.
Massive subcontracting in ups freight
In small package We have to fight for them to hire more drivers. They are staffing the feeder departments at the absolute minimum and subcontracting the rest.
They no longer hire seasonal workers just subcontractors