Coyote Logistics

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Already voted Yes.
2F4D03FE-C70D-4187-8A51-93099421DE13.gif

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Voting no on this is the only way we can demonstrate our disappointment with the union. My grief is with the union not UPS, this contract is great for some and garbage for others. How can you in good conscience sale out members to benefit others. You say your gripe is a proposed two tier pay scale yet you sit idly by while drivers have below poverty wages cause of the area they live in. The union continually has failed to address this issue. Part time wages are a blessing in some areas while in others they are a joke yet the unions answer to that is to file a grievance when UPS offers retention bonuses. So yes I’m voting NO but that’s an FU to the union not UPS.

Voting no on this is the only way we can demonstrate our disappointment with the union. My grief is with the union not UPS, this contract is great for some and garbage for others. How can you in good conscience sale out members to benefit others. You say your gripe is a proposed two tier pay scale yet you sit idly by while drivers have below poverty wages cause of the area they live in. The union continually has failed to address this issue. Part time wages are a blessing in some areas while in others they are a joke yet the unions answer to that is to file a grievance when UPS offers retention bonuses. So yes I’m voting NO but that’s an FU to the union not UPS.
$36/hr are below poverty wages?

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
I hired on at $9.25 as a part timer which was more than double minimum wage of $4.25 an hour at the time. There’s a negative impact to our wages which you may not see in your area.....when I hired on this was a top tier job which subsequently attracted top tier applicants. The Motley Crue of new hires that we see now look like the circus is in town. Most are substandard employees that would of never made it through the interview but that’s what we get. Our generation of employee is a dying breed and it gives me great concern for this company in the future.

LagunaBrown

Not many people want to work 56 or more hours a week
Wait a minute at fist it was about being relieved of overtime then everyone said they don’t want 22.4’s to take their overtime now your saying not many people want to work overtime. What is it? Besides he complained about 9.5 in his video but obviously is not on the 9.5 list.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
So how do the PT making $10/hr eat or live indoors?
Thankfully For them San Jose has a minimum wage of $13 so that trumps the contract.....but to your point, clearly they don’t. Management says average new part timer last about 4 days. At first I laughed but they soon said that they were serious. Clearly there are unique issues that effect us differently cause if our locations but here compensation or lack there of is a real concern with real effects.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Wait a minute at fist it was about being relieved of overtime then everyone said they don’t want 22.4’s to take their overtime now your saying not many people want to work overtime. What is it? Besides he complained about 9.5 in his video but obviously is not on the 9.5 list.
22.4 is not the answer to reducing overtime.
The difference between working 40hrs and 70hrs is extreme. But that is exactly what this contract allows the company to do.

Thankfully For them San Jose has a minimum wage of $13 so that trumps the contract.....but to your point, clearly they don’t. Management says average new part timer last about 4 days. At first I laughed but they soon said that they were serious. Clearly there are unique issues that effect us differently cause if our locations but here compensation or lack there of is a real concern with real effects.
I live in the midwest with a more affordable housing market. But even here we have to give a $100/wk show up bonus because any hard working young man can earn $15 to $20/hr working FT. Still can't keep people except the PT that have been here for years. Last year at Peak we were hiring refugees out of the missions to work. True story because I had one as a helper. I predict this year will be even worse if we don't import about a 100,000 Syrian refugees to help. UPS has the aircraft to make it work.

Neanderthal

You are the union. We are the union.

If you don’t like what is happening: Stand up and become elected. The process is democratic and the fight will never stop.

Rise up to fight not for your future, but the future of those that come after you as they are your bedrock for security in your retirement.

Every package writes a paycheck, and every moment spent educating the youth ensures a pension check.

It is a shared responsibility for all of us