Cradle issues

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I asked for help. Do you want to bully me for some reason. I really am asking because some drivers are about to quit. But I guess I’m a :censored2:ing idiot
ASK YOUR SUPERVISOR TO RIDE WITH YOU

ASK YOUR SUPERVISOR TO PRINT A MAP OR PROVIDE A CRADLE

WORK 14 HOURS EVERYDAY UNTIL THEY DO

STICK UP FOR YOURSELF
🧔✊

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
No because you got insert the picture
But yet You all expect us to believe you can sort of cradle into it the UPS package car

You can remove a cradle with a screwdriver and put it into a different truck. The cable on the bottom just unplugs like an old phone cord. I have seen people ask automotive to do that for them when they have a fully loaded route in a truck with no cradle lol.

You can remove a cradle with a screwdriver and put it into a different truck. The cable on the bottom just unplugs like an old phone cord. I have seen people ask automotive to do that for them when they have a fully loaded route in a truck with no cradle lol.
But are they using a makeshift cradle and put it into a truck with no connections

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I watch the supervisors scramble every morning trying to put the cradles into newbies trucks

upsgrunt

It does not surprise me one bit that UPS claims they cannot get the cradles, yet they are available on Ebay, AND, drivers are buying their own. Did management post a flyer announcing the IRL too? Keep buying your own crap, and you’ll be paying for your own uniforms and fuel next. Pretty shrewd move, Carol!

It would work if the truck already had a broken cradle and it just needed to be replaced with a working one. Unfortunately we will never know what the situation is because this guy is completely incoherent…
I could care less about the cradle with the only one exception being that it keeps my old DIAD charged up I don't need it for anything else

It does not surprise me one bit that UPS claims they cannot get the cradles, yet they are available on Ebay, AND, drivers are buying their own. Did management post a flyer announcing the IRL too? Keep buying your own crap, and you’ll be paying for your own uniforms and fuel next. Pretty shrewd move, Carol!
Oh sure be a PVD driver and install the cradle on your dashboard

LMAO