Creepy old lady becoming obsessed with me.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I hardly get a second look out in public (dress and look homeless doesn't help), but as a driver the amount of attention from women was astounding. It's nice from younger women, but the older ones were just usually creepy about it.

To the OP: I suggest if you don't have a wedding ring, wear one anyway.

Froome

Call human resorces at ups tell them what is going on and ask for their help. If they refuse then tell HR you are going to file a restraining order and she can't get near you. And you won't be allowed to del to her house. Problem solved. Or will call her stuff.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I hardly get a second look out in public (dress and look homeless doesn't help), but as a driver the amount of attention from women was astounding.

To the OP: I suggest if you don't have a wedding ring, wear one anyway.
friend that.

Been married 12 years. Have never worn one

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Call human resorces at ups tell them what is going on and ask for their help. If they refuse then tell HR you are going to file a restraining order and she can't get near you. And you won't be allowed to del to her house. Problem solved. Or will call her stuff.
A restraining order for what?

Or just accept it as a compliment. Probably a lonely old lady that doesn't have anyone in her life.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
That’s a bit excessive.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
This lady has been ordering stuff nonstop. She literally waits for me outside or just looking outside her window waiting for her stuff. She has probably spent at least $5k on shipping in the last 6 months. She orders tons of small stuff like from the same company. I swear she orders :censored2: so that I come at least once a day. It's getting creepy mainly because every time I hand her package she never looks at the package but has her eyes locked on me. I tried being friendly at first a little hi there how are you, but now she wants to talk about other stuff like how much can I bench and if I'm married. Everyone at work knows her cause when I'm on vacation whoever covers my route will tell me this weird ass old lady is asking about me and when I will come back. I would just DR and run but she is OUTSIDE waiting for me its creeping me out. What do i do at this point?

Time to man up and take care of business

You know what you need to do

bbsam

Staff member
This lady has been ordering stuff nonstop. She literally waits for me outside or just looking outside her window waiting for her stuff. She has probably spent at least $5k on shipping in the last 6 months. She orders tons of small stuff like from the same company. I swear she orders :censored2: so that I come at least once a day. It's getting creepy mainly because every time I hand her package she never looks at the package but has her eyes locked on me. I tried being friendly at first a little hi there how are you, but now she wants to talk about other stuff like how much can I bench and if I'm married. Everyone at work knows her cause when I'm on vacation whoever covers my route will tell me this weird ass old lady is asking about me and when I will come back. I would just DR and run but she is OUTSIDE waiting for me its creeping me out. What do i do at this point?
I have the same thing happen! Only thing is I’m married to her.

Whitelexus

So what if she likes you
Be nice and do your job

If she was some hot 25 year old knock out, would you still feel the same way about it?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Seriously though, just have fun with it. Joke around, be nice, but if she asks you out, tell her UPS doesn’t allow drivers to go out with customers. She’ll never know the difference. I’m sure she won’t be your last creepy old lady. Might as well learn how to deal with them.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
So how much can you bench?
Is that why you are embarrassed, because you don't bench very much?