Creepy old lady becoming obsessed with me.

rod

Retired 22 years
A friend went in a guys house one time to collect for a COD and this guy had 3 pictures on his fireplace mantel. One was the Schwans guy, one was the propane guy and the other one was of my friend. That was the last time he went in there.

CoolStoryBro

Not a bad situation to be in.

I grew up with fans and lots of nice ladies around.

But as a UPS guy I get about zero attention from the ladies. I live in an area where being a UPS guy is not impressive at all. IF we could somehow get the word out that coolstorybro makes OVER 100k a year then I bet we could change that. I'd get all the old ladies.

COOL STORY BRO

rod

Retired 22 years
Not a bad situation to be in.

I grew up with fans and lots of nice ladies around.

But as a UPS guy I get about zero attention from the ladies. I live in an area where being a UPS guy is not impressive at all. IF we could somehow get the word out that coolstorybro makes OVER 100k a year then I bet we could change that. I'd get all the old ladies.

COOL STORY BRO

That's where delivering in a small town takes over. After I had cashed my weekly paycheck a few of times at the bank the word was all over town how much old Rod made. (teller gossip).

WTFm8

I’ve got 1 on a route I cover often. Runs out with candy or a drink semi-frequently if I’m not fast enough or she gets too many packages lol

Big QVC buyer

IESucks

This lady has been ordering stuff nonstop. She literally waits for me outside or just looking outside her window waiting for her stuff. She has probably spent at least $5k on shipping in the last 6 months. She orders tons of small stuff like from the same company. I swear she orders :censored2: so that I come at least once a day. It's getting creepy mainly because every time I hand her package she never looks at the package but has her eyes locked on me. I tried being friendly at first a little hi there how are you, but now she wants to talk about other stuff like how much can I bench and if I'm married. Everyone at work knows her cause when I'm on vacation whoever covers my route will tell me this weird ass old lady is asking about me and when I will come back. I would just DR and run but she is OUTSIDE waiting for me its creeping me out. What do i do at this point?
Deliver her stuff

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
Where can one find this trail?
22AAC5C0-DCB5-4104-A80A-7449699804D1.jpeg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Dealing with weird/annoying/obnoxious customers is part of the job.
If their behavior crosses the line and becomes harassment then by all means get management involved, but until then there is not much you can do.
If she makes you uncomfortable, use it as an opportunity to gain some empathy for the female members of our species who have to put up with this crap from men all the time without having the advantage of being bigger and stronger.