Crickets Chirping...

vantexan

That's right. I heard about you. You ran 150% and ran uphill BOTH ways on your rt. Your pad went down and you sheeted your stops and still ran 150%. You had a flat tire and put all your stops on your back. You saved a baby from drowning. You gave a customer CPR. You helped carry people out of a burning house. You helped build a house for the homeless. You were the greatest.
Now you're getting it! Good job!

vantexan

I get to skate because my manager loves me. Never call in sick, no accidents, never late. I don't give him any grief.

Your managers hated you because you bitched, whined and complained. You admitted you called them out every chance you got. You were a pain in their butt and they took every opportunity to screw you over.

Meanwhile I can do about anything I want and get away with it and make the good money and good retirement. You said you got screwed and only have 24k a year to live on. You bitched and lost. I did my job and came out a "WINNER" Bummer
The only thing I lost at was not going into truck driving instead of getting rehired at FedEx. Would have done a lot better financially. And I don't have $24k, I have $22k. Get your lies straight. You defend a company that cheated tens of thousands. At least I have my integrity. Even if you ended up with more you're still a loser, a corporate shill. Bummer.

Oldfart

The only thing I lost at was not going into truck driving instead of getting rehired at FedEx. Would have done a lot better financially. And I don't have $24k, I have $22k. Get your lies straight. You defend a company that cheated tens of thousands. At least I have my integrity. Even if you ended up with more you're still a loser, a corporate shill. Bummer.
Integrity? You cry, whine and bitch about stuff that happened during the Clinton presidency. You call that integrity? Wow. I call that being a whining cry baby that just won't let it go. If you are so bright why did you retire broke? 22k a year? Isn't that about poverty level.

Meat

Doubtful. Old Fart doesn't get enough attention, obviously, so he trolls van, knowing he'll get a response and van obviously just wants the last word.

Both now on ignore which is sad because I didn't mind van.

Neither of which are what you would call a ringing endorsement for the geezer years. Did you see the Dano vs. OF confrontation that I instigated in my “suspension” thread? How about that cat from FL? There could be something to be said for dying young!

vantexan

Integrity? You cry, whine and bitch about stuff that happened during the Clinton presidency. You call that integrity? Wow. I call that being a whining cry baby that just won't let it go. If you are so bright why did you retire broke? 22k a year? Isn't that about poverty level.
Actually I intended to retire at 55 and move overseas. $22k isn't enough to live in the States. But more than enough to move overseas. You can't understand it because all you know is what you need to get by ok here. More power to you. I realized long ago that what I'd be getting wouldn't be adequate, especially after they terminated the traditional pension and held our pay down for a very long time. That's not a complaint, that's reality. So I looked at alternatives. I lived in a travel trailer for 12 years and decided I don't want to do that in retirement. Still not low cost enough with what I have. I lived in several places on the Mexican border and just got back from three months down there. If you live in area with a lot of foreigners costs go way up. If in an area where there are few foreigners better be fluent and like being alone somewhat. I do have a plan, much different than yours but a plan all the same. Where I'm heading there's a sizeable expat community and costs are less than half of the States. My spending power more than doubles. And with internet I still have American tv. Not perfect, but plenty good enough. I know you're only interested in raking me over the coals but thought I'd take a shot at getting something across to you. I'm not going to spend my last years wailing over what I ended up with. I'm actively seeking to improve my and my wife's situation. But the conversation you broke into was between Dano and myself. Long before you came onto this forum he has characterized couriers as being incapable of understanding how things run, the big picture, etc. He's arrogant, can't help himself. And I use what I know to counter what he says. You don't want to hear the negative about FedEx, but transferring around I ran into situations that often apply to statements made here by guys like Dano. And to the company.

floridays

I get to skate because my manager loves me. Never call in sick, no accidents, never late. I don't give him any grief.

Your managers hated you because you bitched, whined and complained. You admitted you called them out every chance you got. You were a pain in their butt and they took every opportunity to screw you over.

Meanwhile I can do about anything I want and get away with it and make the good money and good retirement. You said you got screwed and only have 24k a year to live on. You bitched and lost. I did my job and came out a "WINNER" Bummer

You may have a larger net worth but you are definitely no winner.

floridays

Why is that? You have bragged about your “knowledge” on these boards, but at the end of the day, why are you superior to OF?
Follow English, I never said I was superior, I simply said, "You may have a larger net worth but you are definitely no winner." Go back to the kids room.

Meat

Follow English, I never said I was superior, I simply said, "You may have a larger net worth but you are definitely no winner." Go back to the kids room.

Follow English? Surely you jest! Many of your posts seem to strive for relative superiority, but when asked for specifics as to why such superiority is warranted...

floridays

Follow English? Surely you jest! Many of your posts seem to strive for relative superiority, but when asked for specifics as to why such superiority is warranted...
No jest, specifics, if they don't agree with another's ideas are summarily rejected and come under ridicule by like thinking jackals. If I want to kill brain cells I prefer to do it drinking beer rather than engage in gibberish with you.

Meat

No jest, specifics, if they don't agree with another's ideas are summarily rejected and come under ridicule by like thinking jackals. If I want to kill brain cells I prefer to do it drinking beer rather than engage in gibberish with you.

Your inflections are seriously :censored2:ed up, so I highly doubt you would be killing brain cells by conversing with the likes of me - hot damn, you know how to spend your lonely Friday nights, Glory Days.

floridays

Your inflections are seriously :censored2:ed up, so I highly doubt you would be killing brain cells by conversing with the likes of me - hot damn, you know how to spend your lonely Friday nights, Glory Days.
The likeness of you? do I get a stale smell of superiority? Once again you lack in comprehension of the language. I said, "If I want to kill brain cells...
Lonely Friday nights? I'm an old man on this board, you're supposedly a young root doing the same. I'll try and square that one. Glory Days

floridays

Neither of which are what you would call a ringing endorsement for the geezer years. Did you see the Dano vs. OF confrontation that I instigated in my “suspension” thread? How about that cat from FL? There could be something to be said for dying young!
Old geezers have a term, piss ant, look in the mirror.

Future

Victory Ride
So says one of the biggest LOSERS on the forum. Bummer
A1DE7719-FFB6-41FB-8FE3-2ADC6F10C6CE.gif

floridays

So says one of the biggest LOSERS on the forum. Bummer
Ya know fart, I actually kinda like ya but since your daddy obviously never taught you, the measure of a man, or a successful man is not his wealth. It's what he does with his abundance. And I could easily tell you the rest but I think it will mean more when you find out for yourself. As for one of the biggest losers on this forum, I'm a huge winner my father, that has willed and has already bestowed to me(he's passed) great riches belong to me. Don't be propped up by imagination, you're no better than driveindrive out, however you're immeasurably better than MEAT. Take care my friend, add some volunteering to your bucket list.
Take care fart