Crowd In Philly Taunt Police During Shooting Standoff!

floridays

Funny ... I chose to argue as a Conservative because I thought the same of LibTurds. All one has to do is type Trump and a whole bunch of wackos start foaming at the mouth and lashing out.
Generally because most everything printed about Trump is a lie.

It's called fighting back, and some don't mind getting a little dirty when the fight is in the gutter.

The :poop: thrown at Trump started the minute he won the election, it's only gained steam, screw em.
Trump fights back, I admire that and will stand with him.

Name one other pusillanimous politician or common citizen that could have withstood the barrage of hate and lies he has endured since day one, and not tucked tail and run.

I only ask for one name, just one.

floridays

No, I meant definition. You should actually read the dictionary it might clear things up in this regard. The hurr durr, “just follow the law and you won’t be harassed by cops.” argument is the definition of a privileged worldview. It’s not the reality for many people that live in inner cities.
You're correct, for "many people" it isn't, they are generally the lawbreaking, miscreant thugs terrorizing the inner city neighborhoods.

You defined it yourself, your word,
many, not all, you didn't even choose to use the word "most", why not?

Even you know what you are peddling is a lie.

My opinion.

bbsam

Staff member
New to this thread and don’t really care to read it all, but did anyone bother to read the twitter feed from the reporter?

The title suggests that it was the entire crowd hating the police and taunting them. How big was the crowd? 100? 500? 1000?

Because the reporter followed up her first tweet by reporting that the vast majority of the people there were respectful and concerned. 98% was the number she reported.

So we’re talking about maybe 6 to 20 A holes?

Do the comments in this thread truly represent what really happened?

bbsam

Staff member
62DEB34F-4A6C-4F04-9AC5-88B151216D0A.png

vantexan

Why is that?
Legitimate question, be consistent with your argument. It's not the weapon, it is the person wielding the weapon.

I assume you are alluding to the black on black massacre.
Mak seemed to be suggesting that whites are for the 2nd Amendment except when a person of color is defending themselves from whites. I was just pointing out that that most of the time the person of color would be defending himself from another person of color.

bbsam

Staff member
thank god , only a few bullets to dodge.
That’s funny. A crowd of folks so used to gunfire in the streets that they’re making fun of the cops. Why aren’t the bystanders diving for cover.

Silly cops. I may have been number 21 if I’d been there.

dudebro

Can you share with the class just ONE example of a black guy getting shot while complying with law enforcement?

You can't.

You have lists of gentle giants, and others resisting arrest. Generally assaulting police officers before they get shot.

People who comply with what is required of them by officers live to represent themselves in court, should it prove unfair.
OK....
Cop Shoots Black Man Treating Autistic Patient