Crowd In Philly Taunt Police During Shooting Standoff!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Generally because most everything printed about Trump is a lie.

It's called fighting back, and some don't mind getting a little dirty when the fight is in the gutter.

The :poop: thrown at Trump started the minute he won the election, it's only gained steam, screw em.
Trump fights back, I admire that and will stand with him.

Name one other pusillanimous politician or common citizen that could have withstood the barrage of hate and lies he has endured since day one, and not tucked tail and run.

I only ask for one name, just one.

Were you black out drunk during the Obama administration?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Conservatives were critical of Obama's policies, but doesn't begin to compare with how Liberals have gone after Trump.
giphy (45).gif

There is no such thing as a small crack problem. If you truly believe that......nevermind I forgot who I was talking to so I will leave it at......Bless your heart

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
That incident in Philly has nothing to do with politicians... WtF is every thread on current events the s.o.p. to be talking about all those liars???

vantexan

View attachment 259679

There is no such thing as a small crack problem. If you truly believe that......nevermind I forgot who I was talking to so I will leave it at......Bless your heart
We've had every liberal outlet screaming about Russian collusion every day for more than two years. And now it's racism 24/7. As well as a concerted effort to get him impeached including lying to the FISA court repeatedly to get permission to spy on him. And you think it was worse with Obama?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
We've had every liberal outlet screaming about Russian collusion every day for more than two years. And now it's racism 24/7. As well as a concerted effort to get him impeached including lying to the FISA court repeatedly to get permission to spy on him. And you think it was worse with Obama?
And dont forget he's Muslim, not born in America, Lied about his education, got sworn in on a Quarn, Wore a Tan suit, was going to take all our guns.......

vantexan

And dont forget he's Muslim, not born in America, Lied about his education, got sworn in on a Quarn, Wore a Tan suit, was going to take all our guns.......
You showed Hannity. I watched Hannity every day during the Obama years. Some of that stuff got mentioned by him, but wasn't harped on repeatedly. What he mostly talked about was Obamacare, and how Obama repeatedly interjected himself into race matters and was always wrong when he did. If you actually watched instead of assumed you'd know how much worse the vitriol towards Trump is. Hannity went out of his way numerous times to say it wasn't personal, thought Obama was a great family man, but he strongly disagreed with his policies. If the Left would just stick to that we could have rational discussions about Trump. But not only are people freaking out about him, they repeatedly lie about him, and the Democrats are veering way to the Left because of him apparently.

bbsam

Staff member
You showed Hannity. I watched Hannity every day during the Obama years. Some of that stuff got mentioned by him, but wasn't harped on repeatedly. What he mostly talked about was Obamacare, and how Obama repeatedly interjected himself into race matters and was always wrong when he did. If you actually watched instead of assumed you'd know how much worse the vitriol towards Trump is. Hannity went out of his way numerous times to say it wasn't personal, thought Obama was a great family man, but he strongly disagreed with his policies. If the Left would just stick to that we could have rational discussions about Trump. But not only are people freaking out about him, they repeatedly lie about him, and the Democrats are veering way to the Left because of him apparently.
Hannity, Ingraham, O’reilley, Rush, Infowars, Trump, Tucker,...

I mean, really. Let’s not pretend the hate Obama wasn’t going Fast n Furious all day everyday for 8 years straight.

It will be fine

The left disagrees with Trump policies. Trump is not a great family man, he’s a scumbag. He’s a fraud, there’s nothing redeemable about him on a policy or personal level.

floridays

View attachment 259679

There is no such thing as a small crack problem. If you
Hannity, Ingraham, O’reilley, Rush, Infowars, Trump, Tucker,...

I mean, really. Let’s not pretend the hate Obama wasn’t going Fast n Furious all day everyday for 8 years straight.
I notice you mentioned no print media.

Why no print? You know, the paper of record, and the Washington Post, and all other local papers that are owned by corporations.

I'll start with that if you choose to move move forward.

floridays

The left disagrees with Trump policies. Trump is not a great family man, he’s a scumbag. He’s a fraud, there’s nothing redeemable about him on a policy or personal level.

Why, ten years ago, did the Democrats agree with his current border policy?

You have no idea what redemption means.

If I were you I'd be more concerned with my personal redemption than someone else's.

newfie

That’s funny. A crowd of folks so used to gunfire in the streets that they’re making fun of the cops. Why aren’t the bystanders diving for cover.

Silly cops. I may have been number 21 if I’d been there.

they knew the brother wouldnt shoot them.

bbsam

Staff member
I notice you mentioned no print media.

Why no print? You know, the paper of record, and the Washington Post, and all other local papers that are owned by corporations.

I'll start with that if you choose to move move forward.
First, because I don’t think most Trump voters read newspapers. In fact, I don’t think most Americans read newspapers.

600A88B2-8352-4FCF-95E9-ABB7BA917833.png

floridays

His domestic policy is based largely on statutory law and his Constitutional power as the Executive, illustrated by lefty judicial injunctions being overturned at the appellate level.

Don't tred where you are ignorant.