Crowd In Philly Taunt Police During Shooting Standoff!

bbsam

Staff member
I notice you mentioned no print media.

Why no print? You know, the paper of record, and the Washington Post, and all other local papers that are owned by corporations.

I'll start with that if you choose to move move forward.
Look at that. The National Enquirer. Imagine that.

vantexan

Hannity, Ingraham, O’reilley, Rush, Infowars, Trump, Tucker,...

I mean, really. Let’s not pretend the hate Obama wasn’t going Fast n Furious all day everyday for 8 years straight.
And you obviously didn't watch or listen. They talked about Obama and his policies for sure. He made them angry at times. But what has been said about Trump is over the top lunacy.

newfie

Conservatives were critical of Obama's policies, but doesn't begin to compare with how Liberals have gone after Trump.

conservatives had their moments too.
each presidency now seems to be an escalation of partisan politics from the previous presidency.
with all the nonsense investigations we've seen you know the next dem president is going to catch holy hell.

we might even see a first year impeachment effort whether he needs it or not. politics has gone bat :censored2: crazy.

newfie

We've had every liberal outlet screaming about Russian collusion every day for more than two years. And now it's racism 24/7. As well as a concerted effort to get him impeached including lying to the FISA court repeatedly to get permission to spy on him. And you think it was worse with Obama?

dont forget nadler's getting ready to pull his pants up to his adams apple and restart his investigation

vantexan

each presidency now seems to be an escalation of partisan politics from the previous presidency.
will all the nonsense investigations we've seen you know the next dem president is going to catch holy hell.

we might even see a first year impeachment effort whether he needs it or not. politics has gone bat :censored2: crazy.
I don't see conservatives coming up with an impeachment scheme. If it comes close to what has been said about Trump it will be because they've captured Congress too and are trying to dismantle capitalism. If that happens might actually touch off a civil war.

floridays

First, because I don’t think most Trump voters read newspapers. In fact, I don’t think most Americans read newspapers.

View attachment 259698
The point was not who read them, the point was the message.
I love the superiority the left assumes. You're the smart guys, everyone that disagrees is a rube.

It's not true sam.

Online versions are the same as "print" media.

Only for intellectual honesty, I ask:

Exactly who were the sources of CNN,and MSNBC, who got the first leak, that's my question?

Whose intelligence did they rely on during the,

I'll name it the, "Trump and Russians Conspire to Screw America Tour."

floridays

Look at that. The National Enquirer. Imagine that.
You got a point? make it. I missed it.

I guess I missed your humor, yeah I asked a question, I see no response.

If I'm worse than normal, I just woke up from a "blackout"
Be easy on me, I'm fragile.:thumbup1:

floridays

with all the nonsense investigations we've seen you know the next dem president is going to catch holy hell.

That is total
bsbullf.gif

The next democrat elected will get his, her, it's, or whatever they decide to be at the moment, their 100 days.

vantexan

What part do you disagree with? Do you think Trump has redeemable personal qualities?
Trump has used his personal wealth to help people. And his economic policies have helped a lot of people. He was also a pal with many major Democrats back in the day. They must've found redeemable qualities about him.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump has used his personal wealth to help people. And his economic policies have helped a lot of people. He was also a pal with many major Democrats back in the day. They must've found redeemable qualities about him.
Obamacare didn’t help a lot of people?