Crushed by Peak yet?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
What Denver problem?

As i sit in the Denver sort with most belts stopped due to the box lines maxed out and over a dozen trucks sitting untouched at 7:15 am.
Jeezus man, you couldn't have just lied and said Denver is running as smooth as ever. Way to really ruin the holiday. Next time just stop by and kick me upside the nuts, be less painful.

Alamo Joe

Amazon will throw us under the bus and say we dropped the ball and couldn’t get customers their packages. And people will be OK with that because they like Amazons low prices. Amazon has the potential to run a lot of companies out of business I wonder when the government will come in and say enough‘s enough? They did this to Southwestern Bell/AT&T along time ago.

BeachBoy

Final numbers for the day look to be just under 30,000 packages sitting untouched.
Everyone just seems to have given up.
I've got my 12 in for the day, going to try and sneak out of the building.

BeachBoy

Denver's killing us too. We rolled about 20k today. That's an entire non-peak Saturday for us. We are absolutely screwed.

Your welcome.

Preload has a total of 37 sorters scheduled for 100k+ packages. Two years ago it was 60+

Not my my monkey. Not my circus.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
E9261FFE-9768-47FD-851D-41AF8D3AE2D9.jpeg

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Here’s how the hubs in the twin cities are doing as of today. mpls 25 loads, Eagan 50 loads, maple grove 38 loads, Shakopee 11loads behind. Not sure about the airport.