Crushed by Peak yet?

KoennenTiger

I'm eating lunch now. I'm not going to be able to finish today before I hit my sixty. I'm guessing I'll be bringing back about ten stops. Mngmt messaged us that everyone is required to come in Saturday even if they just have one hour left lol. Wtf are you going to do with one hour? Do two stops and go home?

Seasonal guy doing a seasonal route in my loop quit. Full timer had to go run it. He wanted me to go help. Go help? Wtf dude I can't even do my own :censored2:. Yet during PCM they keep lying straight to our faces and telling us we are jumping volume and not rolling anything. Then why am I delivering my normal Wednesday and Thursday stuff today?

They just asked us to come in tomorrow to work as helpers. Cash money baby! $$$$

Hadjabear

There is no one doing more than 100 hours, let alone 85.
I know someone last year that was, haven't talked to him to find out this year, but definitely possible our twilight starts at like 1pm work that then midnight then preload, preload is so far behind you can work till 1pm start twilight repeat. No one works 24hrs but I doubt anyone would stop them if they wanted to try.

PASinterference

Yes, I know I'm working late.
And......?

Sit in the jump seat and give directions for $36/hr? Yes, please!
No you wouldn't. You worked for free every morning to get off early to brag about guarantee pay. How would you survive riding with someone from corporate that insisted on doing the job by the book? FFS get a life.

rod

Retired 22 years
It’s more about the fact that they are flying “drivers” in from across the country .. never seen that before
I don't believe they are drivers. Aren't they Supervisors-clerks and porters and such? For the most part they will just be getting in the way.

I don't believe they are drivers. Aren't they Supervisors-clerks and porters and such? For the most part they will just be getting in the way.
Supervisors, manager types. Brought a bunch out during Amazon Prime Week last July for a couple weeks. Bailed us out. More like a band aide on an amputation.