Crushed by Peak yet?

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Center manager hedged his bets on these Pvd drivers. Thought they would work all day and night. Bragged about how we would only be pulling 9.5 every night. Its gloriously blowing up in his face. Hr told Pvd drivers they only work 8-4. Many have quit. We can't get the packages to them until 11-1230 and that being generous. Rolling trailers and packages like that's our jobs. At least in my center this is the biggest :censored2: show I've ever witnessed and it has gotten worst every day. I asked him about the 9.5 because my 49 hours in 4 days isn't adding up to me. God I hope he is fired soon.

cosis

amazon-ups-truck-copy-980x476.jpg

MattM

We're 95% Amazon now. What happened to our other volume clients? I know we've had them awhile, but they're just burying us with new volume right now.

It used to be maybe 40/60 in favor of Amazon. We need that balance back. I'm not even talking 3 years ago, I'm talking 8-9 months ago, it all seemed fine.

KoennenTiger

Center manager hedged his bets on these Pvd drivers. Thought they would work all day and night. Bragged about how we would only be pulling 9.5 every night. Its gloriously blowing up in his face. Hr told Pvd drivers they only work 8-4. Many have quit. We can't get the packages to them until 11-1230 and that being generous. Rolling trailers and packages like that's our jobs. At least in my center this is the biggest :censored2: show I've ever witnessed and it has gotten worst every day. I asked him about the 9.5 because my 49 hours in 4 days isn't adding up to me. God I hope he is fired soon.

Same here. We are waaaay down on driver helpers. I think that's what they used to pretend was going to get us all doing 350 stops. Driver helpers with phone diads. A new driver helper every few days, they don't show up, they show up late and hey just break off to go get them and tell them hurry up. "Knock and drop the box and leave." "but they're home" LEAVE THE :censored2: BOX!!!!!

Obese woman who can barely move, office used to say "you have to take your helper". "you have to use them for 3.99 hours" ugh

This year though is all PVDs. I get back at 9pm and there are a whole bunch of them driving into the yard and dumping boxes they couldn't deliver. FTer is blowing a gasket looks like he's going bald. Like I can see his hair falling out as he just complains to every ten, fifteen year PTer standing their looking at the pile of undelivered boxes. "Why didn't they deliver these!!!!"

Then it's "we're gonna have to force Saturday" lololol nobody has any hours! The regular Saturday guys don't have any hours you used them on Monday!

All of this and there's no stress at all. I'll do my sixty this week, next week, so what? Boxes everywhere we can't deliver? Pickups aren't getting done. Seasonals having mental breakdowns and quitting. Lolololol

Hadjabear

Im doing my part, I have about 40 packages in the pipes to be delivered over the next week, I checkout Amazon 1 item at a time so it all comes separately, then I choose relaxed delivery so I know it comes ups instead of P.O. i sprinkle a few NDA savers for the missed Amazon guarentee so i can get prime credits

Ghost in the Darkness

They keep rolling back our start time waiting for air. Left the building around 1030 yesterday. Gets worse everyday. Getting areas put back on the route that are normally off. Seems we are taking extra volume from amazon (even in areas with flex drivers) because they are drowning in their own schite. We gotta bail them them out as though they are our friends and will never be a problem for us.