zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
To cover my family at my full time job it would be over $10000 a year with coverage that does not even come close to Teamcare.

UPS use to send out a total compensation letter each year.
Check your W2 from last year, or the new one that should be available soon. They started adding the amount the company pays for our benefits. Figured they were going to eventually start taxing us on that amount as well, then the democrats lost power. Without checking to confirm, I believe my amount was around $14,000 last year, for a family of 4.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Check your W2 from last year, or the new one that should be available soon. They started adding the amount the company pays for our benefits. Figured they were going to eventually start taxing us on that amount as well, then the democrats lost power. Without checking to confirm, I believe my amount was around $14,000 last year, for a family of 4.
DD in box 12.
They haven't reported that on my W2 since 2014, and I'm pretty sure it didn't include dental or vision. It was never going to be taxed we weren't even close to the minimum for that.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
DD in box 12.
They haven't reported that on my W2 since 2014, and I'm pretty sure it didn't include dental or vision. It was never going to be taxed we weren't even close to the minimum for that.
Under the tax code at the time, but that's always subject to change. My wife pointed out that they may have been including it so there was proof that you had insurance and wouldn't have to pay the fee/fine for not having insurance. They might have changed it to a separate form for proof of insurance. I stopped doing the taxes three years ago so I'm not quite up to date with recent changes.